Can there be anything less attractive in a woman than.... Vol. has this been done before?

Women flicking the camera off while posing for a facebook picture
sick.gif

I probably couldn't post pictures if i wanted due to forum rules, but you guys get the point. I absolutely hate this.

sick.gif

I probably couldn't post pictures if i wanted due to forum rules, but you guys get the point. I absolutely hate this.

Smoking cigarettes
Who's been around
One with a dirty mouth, literally and figuratively

Smoking cigarettes
Who's been around
One with a dirty mouth, literally and figuratively

Originally Posted by migit1209

sick.gif

Ahhhh I know. It's like...who you so mad at that you gotta flick off the camera?
eyes.gif

sick.gif

Ahhhh I know. It's like...who you so mad at that you gotta flick off the camera?
eyes.gif

How about that stupid @%+ thing they do with their lips when posting pics.

Cursing. You can duck face every picture, creampie every dude on the block, but if you gotta nasty mouth I'm out

Cursing. You can duck face every picture, creampie every dude on the block, but if you gotta nasty mouth I'm out

Girls that involve themselves with drama, or bring that $*!+ with them wherever they go.

Girls that involve themselves with drama, or bring that $*!+ with them wherever they go.

Originally Posted by ConnorIsThatDude

sick.gif

eyes.gif
Or just why do they do they think thats cool or funny?

Originally Posted by ConnorIsThatDude

sick.gif

eyes.gif
Or just why do they do they think thats cool or funny?

Back
Top Bottom