Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

So I posted this in the paranormal activity thread but thought I'd make a thread for it, hoping to get more repsonses.

So I'm at bdubs with some friends, and one of my buddies tells us this story. About six years ago his buddy showed him this driveway. Width for about one car, tons of trees on both sides. About twenty yards down there's a sign that says something like, "All trespassers will be killed."
So they went down at like 4:30 in the afternoon...went about 10 yards past the sign, and all a sudden two cars came outta no where down the road and chased after them for awhile before they lost them. So we are calling ducktails, we go there tonight when its pitch black.

We go down the driveway, nothing but trees on both sides and sure enough there's a big sign that dsays something to the effect of, "Warning, no tresspassers, no questions asked, no one leaves alive." Needless to say we reversed and got the hell outta there. I wanna know what's going on back there.

I'm almost positive this is the place...

IDK why you can't see all the trees in the picture, but they were definitely there. We are thinking of going back and if we do I'll try to get a picture of the sign.

So I posted this in the paranormal activity thread but thought I'd make a thread for it, hoping to get more repsonses.

So I'm at bdubs with some friends, and one of my buddies tells us this story. About six years ago his buddy showed him this driveway. Width for about one car, tons of trees on both sides. About twenty yards down there's a sign that says something like, "All trespassers will be killed."
So they went down at like 4:30 in the afternoon...went about 10 yards past the sign, and all a sudden two cars came outta no where down the road and chased after them for awhile before they lost them. So we are calling ducktails, we go there tonight when its pitch black.

We go down the driveway, nothing but trees on both sides and sure enough there's a big sign that dsays something to the effect of, "Warning, no tresspassers, no questions asked, no one leaves alive." Needless to say we reversed and got the hell outta there. I wanna know what's going on back there.

I'm almost positive this is the place...

IDK why you can't see all the trees in the picture, but they were definitely there. We are thinking of going back and if we do I'll try to get a picture of the sign.

wait whats the point of this thread? (not saying its a bad or worthless thread, i just dont know how to respond lol)

wait whats the point of this thread? (not saying its a bad or worthless thread, i just dont know how to respond lol)

R.I.P. Be sure to upload the pic of the sign from your phone as soon as you take it.

Possibly a militia groups compound? 
Would explain why they don't want trespassers and why they have security waiting on the road for them.

Possibly a militia groups compound? 
Would explain why they don't want trespassers and why they have security waiting on the road for them.

the long road, and the sign are legal... you trespassing might be illegal... especially since you have no real purpose there but to bug... so go ahead and make dudes day by giving him a target...

the long road, and the sign are legal... you trespassing might be illegal... especially since you have no real purpose there but to bug... so go ahead and make dudes day by giving him a target...

I'm kind of hoping theres an NTer who lives in my area who will be brave enough to go down that driveway
roll.gif
Grand Rapids, Mich

But its literally like a 4 foot wide, 2 foot tall sign... White with red lettering.... crazy

Back
Top Bottom