Can U Put A Price On These? Good Trade?

Here are some pictures of my size 11 2014 Infrared 6's.

1.) How much do you think I could sell these for on eBay?

2.) Would you trade these for some Green Glow 4's +20$?

Scratch Right there ^

Some creasing ^

As you can see there are very few defects. The box is 100 Percent.

I think its a worth trade.

Simply put, the infrared 6s are easier to get for retail price. You can search for retail priced gg 4s, but itll be much harder if not impossible.

AND youre pocketing $20.

Value-wise, this trade is better for you considering you can find DS pairs of Infrared 6s for around retail while DS Green Glow 4s go for above retail and you're receiving $20.  Also, just do what makes you happy.  If you want the Green Glow 4s, then go for it.  Whatever makes you happy at the end of the day is all that matters.

I'm guessing they're not completely deadstock the laces are undone? These aren't worth more than what you paid for them if you sell them on ebay you will get less. Idk of anyone who wants to trade green glows for those maybe for a great used pair of green glows and that person really want them 6's.

I'm guessing they're not completely deadstock the laces are undone? These aren't worth more than what you paid for them if you sell them on ebay you will get less. Idk of anyone who wants to trade green glows for those maybe for a great used pair of green glows and that person really want them 6's.
The White/Infrared 6's do sell for about $220 on eBay, sadly. The standard resell price for sold out GR's is $200 basically, I don't think the Green Glow's are worth much more than $200 either, so if you like the Green Glows more do the trade, if not keep your 6's. Is it a fair trade? Yes.

The White/Infrared 6's do sell for about $220 on eBay, sadly. The standard resell price for sold out GR's is $200 basically, I don't think the Green Glow's are worth much more than $200 either, so if you like the Green Glows more do the trade, if not keep your 6's. Is it a fair trade? Yes.
I would say the green glow were a more popular shoe than the infrareds but after restocks they both don't sell for too much. $220 is resale for a new pair vaule to barely break even. Your best bet is a trade. +/- $20 on top.

Thx. You think I could trade these for some Green Glow 4's?

Back
Top Bottom