Can we end this Kobe/LeBron crap now?

Kobe is the BEST all-around player in the NBA. Every decade has their dominant player that stands out above the rest. Kobe is that guy for the 2000s (close 2ndis Tim Duncan).

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

kobe is the closest to mike cause he's a carbon copy... he's nice but i can't respect that. wade, lebron, melo and others have their own style which is why they are different types of players.

the moral of the story... kobe's a %@@

Right, because those players didn't emulate things they say players before them do.
grin.gif
And you can emulate an older athlete all you want to, having theskill to do so effectively is another thing. Not respecting Kobe because "He's a Carbon copy" is an excuse.

And as far as Carbon copies, Go back and look at a tape of Bernard King and tell me Melo doesn't remind you of him (And Melo is my fave player in theleague, I'm def not hating)

I never thought I would have seen the day that there was a Lebron vs Kobe thread in THIS forum.

WOW.

How far have we dropped in good topics? lolololol

I'd rather talk about how BAD the Wiz will always be instead of that..

Did anybody actually catch this game? I missed it but caught the highlights. Fans throwing stuff onto the court.
smh.gif
lol.

Lakers lost pretty bad though. 102-87?
eek.gif

Thought it would be a closer game.

Back
Top Bottom