Can we get a R&B/Soul/Neo-Soul thread?

The Whispers - Keep On Lovin'

Doin' a 2 step in my cubicle office... Throw back Thurs in da house!!!!

The S.O.S. Band - Tell Me If You Still Care

Shalamar - There It Is

Cherelle - Saturday Love (ft. Alexander O'Neal )

I posted a vid of Kandace Springs a few pages back covering that Sam Smith song. Soundcloud has an EP up of some of her latest studio offerings. Check it out. Stand out track for me is Meet Me In The Sky.

Couldn't find any tracks on YT but I did find a 2 min clip of a live performance of the track I like. Love love love the sound of a Fender Rhodes...

Here's her cover of Jhene's The Worst... Kandace has 100 times the voice Jhene has (which isn't saying much)....

Support that boy Luke James :smokin

I haven't heard a project this cohesive and full (Harmonies, Background Vocals, Interludes/ Intros better than people's singles :lol:) in a minute. And considering the gems he gave away on his mixtapes through the years :smh: ...this album could of been even better

I hope this album is supported... I hear it's already gold - which would be shocking for male R&B but I haven't fact checked that. Most of the album is on his Vevo so check out the playlist down below.

The Brand New Heavies - Stay This Way (original ver) &

Throw back Thurs!

Soul II Soul - Keep On Movin & Back To Life

Never ever ever get tired of these tracks...

Caron Wheeler - Livin in the Light

been in love with this song since I heard it in a web series over the summer...

same with this one...heard it on a different episode of the same show...and he's fine as ****

Last edited:
This Luke James album is amazing man

Love XYZ, Glass House, Trouble, Expose, I Want You, Exit Wounds, Dancing in the Dark

.. I almost feel like typing the whole track listing :smh: :smokin

also that girl Alex Isley is dope too my fav song from her is Into Orbit my chick made me appreciate it

pretty sure I stumbled on this on another web show

took me forever to realize what she was saying but I love the way she says it...she might be from DC too i'm not sure

Alice Russell - I'm The Man, That Will Find You

Leela James - Set Me Free

She sounds so much better when she's not trying to make her voice sound a certain way...

Aretha Franklin - One Step Ahead

#ThrowbackThursday

Gil Scott Heron - A Legend In His Own Mind

James Brown - The Funky Drummer

Damn, looks like D'Angelo gained the weight back... Performing Chicken Grease during his Australian tour earlier this month.

Back
Top Bottom