Can we get a R&B/Soul/Neo-Soul thread?

I did NOT know that the Robert Glasper Experiment came out with a Black Radio 2.

I'm 6 tracks into the deluxe, and damn... :wow:

Just heard of this dude George Tandy Jr, dude is clean 
pimp.gif

Zo! - We Are On The Move (ft. Eric Roberson) & Tell Me Something New (ft. Jeanne Jolly)

From Foreign Exchange & Nicolay fame... One of my favorite releases from this year.

I guess I'll be checking the Zo! album out ASAP.

I also just came across this group. Sorry if it was already posted.

Last edited:
Yeah, Zo is dope.

Here's some lovely Scandinavian Soul/R&B.  I believe Marie Dahlstrom has been posted before.  Unbelievable voice.

I guess I'll be checking the Zo! album out ASAP.

I also just came across this group. Sorry if it was already posted.

http://zo3hree5ive.com/albums/

Yeah, check ALL of Zo!'s albums,he's been churning out consistent projects for over a decade now.

I remember when that KING EP dropped, it had all Questlove, Badu, Phonte all raving about it on Twitter. That's how I found out about the group. The twin sisters in the group were on the Foreign Exchange song "All The Kisses." I think they released a song sometime last year, but haven't heard much from them since that EP.

Last edited:
Zo - We Are On The Move (ft. Eric Roberson & Phonte)

The official vid was released. Never realized he jacked The Whispers. He paid tribute to them via the vid... Nice touch...

The Whispers - Keep On Lovin Me

psk, which version do you prefer? The OG or the remix with Drake? I prefer the latter, I heard that one first, but the original is silky smood :pimp:

Jaspects got a gang of dope joints out there on YouTube, sucks they don't make music together anymore. It's coincidental how I even bought this album. I'm like 90% certain this song is how Chantae Cann got involved with Foreign Exchange too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom