Can we get a **** Steve Harvey thread going?

well right now he's on his African diaspora **** and went to Ghana and is setting up businesses/talking about providing opportunities...so i'ma sit this one out for now. hopefully him getting humbled changed his life.

F him.
Talking bout people poor because they sleep.

F him.

Telling women to hold off giving up the p for 90 days.

F him.

Tryna give relationship advice and you left your wife for your stone cold hustling mistress

F him

Lori gotta be his real daughter and him and the mistress was creeping while her previous kingpin cousin husband's both in the pen.

F him.

Telling women to think like a man.

F him.

He wanna hold the role of a black preacher minus the spirituality.

F him.

Tryna push up to Donald Trump for a seat at the table.

F him.

He was slick hating on one of the greatest to do it Bernie Mac (rip)

F him.

Will add more later.

well right now he's on his African diaspora **** and went to Ghana and is setting up businesses/talking about providing opportunities...so i'ma sit this one out for now. hopefully him getting humbled changed his life.
You know what, that’s awesome and I’m glad he’s doing that. That’s awesome as hell. But it still doesn’t give him a pass for trying to get Bernie Mac fired. Rip Bernie.

meanwhile his daughter getting ran through like the lincoln tunnel

I think that girl raised to be the ultimate hustler by her mom. She probably found out who wrote Diddy checks and dating him now.

I think that girl raised to be the ultimate hustler by her mom. She probably found out who wrote Diddy checks and dating him now.
getting smashed and folks giving u money
doesnt make u a hustler..........

I never liked dude for some reason

**** steve harvey

dude is a slimeball

One of the most annoying people on the planet.

wonder if he tastes like a milk dud

^

lulz @ nagging males,the sports, and unintelligent females parts.

wonder if /r/videos will make a dent in his public opinion this time.

Son got more white women at his show than ellen

Man **** steve ****** harvey

What a rotten person

Man **** Steve Harvey. Ole shinehead can go eat a ****

Crazy part is, she was engaged to footballer Memphis Depay a few years ago. Seeing her now, he won.

He doess a lot for the community . His mentoring program for young BLACK men is appreciated .

Family Feud has been great with him as a host.

Always enjoy the radio show when I tune in.

Hustled.

When you not married and your young ting old enough to be your daughter got you wearing matching outfits.

His face and her face say it all.

f81f223d09b548aeaea08a6e3f5b9bbc_xl.jpg

Generational Hustling

He doess a lot for the community . His mentoring program for young BLACK men is appreciated .

Family Feud has been great with him as a host.

Always enjoy the radio show when I tune in.

When I watch ff with my family he’s always making the black family answers sound crazy (rolls his eyes or makes facial expressions like they dumb) or says something like “this is why you need ignant in ya family” when they do get it right

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare just said a woman selling her poon or body ain’t a hustler :lol: :rofl:

Bruh, that’s the FIRST hustle.

The Romans wasn’t doing credit card scams and s****. They wasn’t cracking cards or poking windows in Pompeii....

THEY WAS SELLING A****
Having a vagina ain’t a hustle
Soon as them sex robots become more advanced
it’s a wrap for organic p

Back
Top Bottom