Can we look to the animal kingdom to see how we should conduct ourselves?

In a bit of a rush so I'll make this short. There are a lot of people who believe that you can, there are others who say you cant. One reason being animals from a human definition are generally non sentient or rather..aren't self aware. Now when you talk about sentient and non-sentient the definition changes when referring to animals to mean whether or not they can feel pain or pleasure. But what im saying is, animals generally cant reason or elaborate like we can so could we really look to them? They're generally in perfect balance with each other and because of this we're able to watch them as they'd naturally conduct themselves but how far does that go? Should we kill our babies if they're born sick or with disorders etc?  An animal's ultimate goal is survival in the purest form, the same as us but more so. Historically this has been the reasoning of many supremacists.

What do you all think?

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

Nope, just because we're smarter. It seems like animals are ruthless and immoral

Sounds like Man to me buddy
grin.gif

i see what your getting at OP.
but to me, the fact that we have greater self-awareness and understanding makes it our responsibility not to act like animals.
unfortunately IMO, far too many humans waste their mental gifts and live like they are animals.

Instead of acting more like the animal kingdom, we should be acting more like decent people

Back
Top Bottom