CAN WE POST UP THE REGIONAL SUMMITS AGAIN HERE SO CAL SUMMIT SET

it's always been in the general in the past even when we had many other forums, because I guess it applied to more then just the regular sub forums, butwas that before the regional forums? I forget..... but recently, we did have a summit thread that was on top of the general forum....

SO CAL SUMMIT # 11 IS SET FOR APRIL 1ST @ DODGER STADIUM 7PM (MEET UP AT LIKE 6:15PM)

PM ME FOR MORE INFO

we're going to the LA dodgers vs SF giants and we're sitting in the pavillion section, all you can eat seats for a nice discounted price.
everyone is welcome. gametime is 7:10pm and we're meeting up right in front of the "all you can eat Pavilion seats"

I'm having LRG cohost this with us and of course NT and I'll make sure there is at least 1 giveaway for everyone who shows up.

bay area, get it together.
south,
east,
midwest, etc....

it's gettin warm outside again,

holla

We've tried this before. Regional Forums officially killed summits. Out of all the changes, this one received my disapproval. Can't do much about it...

Sad part is...when summits were posted in General, they were one of the best threads and united NTers from all areas to see what was going on in other regions.

Great work again always coming through for NT
pimp.gif

Now me living in NY might be a problem
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

We've tried this before. Regional Forums officially killed summits. Out of all the changes, this one received my disapproval. Can't do much about it...

Sad part is...when summits were posted in General, they were one of the best threads and united NTers from all areas to see what was going on in other regions.

I agree 1000000000000%. nobody except a few regulars check the regional forums. I haven't been to any other forums than my own region and I'm sureI missed a bunch of summits.

Agreed. Regional Forums are dead as hell. I bet people don't even check for regional. Why can't we just post summits in generalso everybody from different parts can see what's been happening?

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

Agreed. Regional Forums are dead as hell. I bet people don't even check for regional. Why can't we just post summits in general so everybody from different parts can see what's been happening?

Agreed.

The initial solution was a sticky with a link to each summit.

That's probably all that will happen unless this up for discussion again. Doubtful.
frown.gif

man, I remember goin to the general forums to see the NY summit and the NorCal summits.

it shouldn't be in the regional. stores, etc, outside NT summits should be in the regional area, but nobody looks at those forums.

man.

I am planning on doing a southern summit, (either mia or atl) houston's already got theirs taken care of.
a chi-town one, a DC one and a NYC one.

I honestly don't see what's wrong with that workaround.

Having a stickied "Summits" thread should serve both sides of the issues appropriately.

I'd go so far as to say the Summit that's "next" on the list should be included in subject of the thread.

So if the next Summit is SoCal, the title would be "Official Summit Thread: SoCal 3/1/2008: Ben Baller's House"

I know it doesn't mean much,
but if i had props to give it would be for something like this.
I just hope people don't need to sign up for an icee fresh research group and leave with lrg head tattoo ala 'bumfights'
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ the way Ben Baller was crackin on people the other summit at Dodger Stadium. People just rolled with it too
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

yeah. i havent seen a summit thread in forever, the regional sections dont get as many views as the general. even if the summit isnt in your area, youstill want to see the recap, but you wont know when it is unless you check EVERY region almost every day.

it would be cool to plan it in your regional forum, but recap in general. cause more than just your region wants to see how your forum turned out.

Quick question! what kind of beer is sold at the Dodger's game. Is there Stella or Heineken? If so I'm chuggin at least 8 of them.

barely anyone checks the regional forums ... stickies wouldn't be a bad idea

i don't remember what type of beers they had, but they got gordon birsch and all types of stuff in the regular area, in the pavillion? I don't know.
I got the purple beer. lol

man, I'm just trying to get folks together so it's not always such a hide behind the cpu thing

Originally Posted by Bastitch

I honestly don't see what's wrong with that workaround.

Having a stickied "Summits" thread should serve both sides of the issues appropriately.

I'd go so far as to say the Summit that's "next" on the list should be included in subject of the thread.

So if the next Summit is SoCal, the title would be "Official Summit Thread: SoCal 3/1/2008: Ben Baller's House"

is that a yes?

yay.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

man, I remember goin to the general forums to see the NY summit and the NorCal summits.

it shouldn't be in the regional. stores, etc, outside NT summits should be in the regional area, but nobody looks at those forums.

man.

I am planning on doing a southern summit, (either mia or atl) houston's already got theirs taken care of.

Ben if you plan on hittn up the south come to mia
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

man.

BYAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
dean-733753.jpg

we tried having a utah summit once and everyone flaked out (myself included)

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom