Can we talk about computer chairs.

Hey, im tired of my computer chair. Its hard and provides no comfort at all. So i want to ask NT what are some good computer chairs yall use? Looking for achair in the price range of of no more than 150.
Im in need of a chair that focus on good back support, i think the internet would be a way better experience if i had a better chair.
Also if your tired of your computer chair, speak out and vent!
I want some personal opinions, but im still going to do some research myself.
On NT there are dudes passionate about many things a lot of people have no care about. Like one example mr monday with the headphones, didnt know one couldbecome so well versed in that area.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You never know how post will go until you see the responses, haha so hope this goes well.

Computer chairs are one of those things where you just have to go to the store and sit in different ones. The one that's perfect for me, may not be perfectfor you.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Computer chairs are one of those things where you just have to go to the store and sit in different ones. The one that's perfect for me, may not be perfect for you.
This

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Alright, goodlooking mangudai. I guess im making a trip to best buy, and testing chairs.

You shoul also try OfficeMax and Office Depot if they're in your area.

Back
Top Bottom