Can you fade "beating" a prego girl?..and its not your baby.

Im talkn bout, the ones that look like they bout to burst.... Co-worker of mine told me he loves getting them because he Raw dogs them, Ocean wet,
and feel like he straight disrespecting the father
laugh.gif

Edit- Never said i was planning to do it. Just something someone said JEZUZ

I believe it's only safe to do for the first 3-4 months of the pregnancy. After that it becomes dangerous for the baby.
As for your question. No.

Taking another man's woman, raw dogging someone in their third trimester, AND it isn't your baby.

What is NT coming to?

Originally Posted by Vendetta

I believe it's only safe to do for the first 3-4 months of the pregnancy. After that it becomes dangerous for the baby.

False. My kids moms doc encouraged sex throughout the pregnancy as long as she was comfortable.
laugh.gif
@ morals

this will be locked soon 
laugh.gif

but to answer your question, i've heard sex with a pregnant woman feels better (don't ask how). even aside from that, given a chance i would definitely beat a pregnant woman (mine or someone else's). i find them sexy... 

Meh, she can just stick to licking me down. Aint bout that poking youngin in the forehead lifestyle. Being preggo affect the ability to go anal?

1st trimester I'm all for it. 2nd trimester, I got to think about it. 3rd trimester...NOPE.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Im talkn bout, the ones that look like they bout to burst.... Co-worker of mine told me he loves getting them because he Raw dogs them, Ocean wet,
laugh.gif

91075560_cool_gif.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

laugh.gif

91075560_cool_gif.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

False. My kids moms doc encouraged sex throughout the pregnancy as long as she was comfortable.
laugh.gif
@ morals

This, having sex is a way to induce labor

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

laugh.gif
@ morals
Yup thats a false. Doctors say your sperm helps the babies birth go smoother. 

Baby head gonna look like a golf ball.

I've given oral sex to a pregnant women though.  And yes the birth canal is crazy wet.

Back
Top Bottom