Can you get life from drug trafficking?

A old friend of mine got caught up and got bagged bringing in kilos at the airport in ny. Not sure how much it was but i know it was more than one. A co worker was telling me its possible he could get life, is this true?

A old friend of mine got caught up and got bagged bringing in kilos at the airport in ny. Not sure how much it was but i know it was more than one. A co worker was telling me its possible he could get life, is this true?

Originally Posted by Wade187

caught up and got bagged bringing in kilos at the airport in ny.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   kinda feel like he had it coming

really tho.. how much he had + his record(if he has a record then it will change to much much he is walling to snitch)
if it wasnt that much and no record at all 15-30

Originally Posted by Wade187

caught up and got bagged bringing in kilos at the airport in ny.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   kinda feel like he had it coming

really tho.. how much he had + his record(if he has a record then it will change to much much he is walling to snitch)
if it wasnt that much and no record at all 15-30

Bringing kilos through an airport, you have to be straight dumb to try something like that and honestly think that you won't be caught. I know someone on my block that did 8 years for some yayo filled balloons. But no way you carrying multiple kilos in your stomach.

Bringing kilos through an airport, you have to be straight dumb to try something like that and honestly think that you won't be caught. I know someone on my block that did 8 years for some yayo filled balloons. But no way you carrying multiple kilos in your stomach.

He's going away for a long time...

now everyone here assuming he was pulling it in his carry-on thru JFK

what I collected from it is he had a shipment come thru and it got seized and they know it was his (went to pick it up w/e)...that is more believable than the guy walking it thru security check but that's just me

Back
Top Bottom