Can you go a month on $100??

100 might be doable after living expenses are paid, but it would be a struggle month. might try to do this just to see what is really necessary/important. i don't even want to think about how much money i spend a month on little stuff (gas station/corner store runs)

Last edited:
100 might be doable after living expenses are paid, but it would be a struggle month. might try to do this just to see what is really necessary/important. i don't even want to think about how much money i spend a month on little stuff (gas station/corner store runs)

Ive been doing the math lately and it adds up crazy. Only way to do it is to have never leave your house

Without including gas (as you corrected yourself), yes. With? Nope. I drive a Civic, but do delivery..

I'm going to try living off $100 next month . I used up almost $500 this month on stuff , so this might be a difficult challenge

If I don't go anywhere sure and that's counting gas or public transportation. I'd also have to not eat out and set up a long lasting grocery list on a budget. I'm assuming any bills that are due for that month are already paid though (phone, electricity, etc.) Even then it'd still be a tough.

If OP is referring to "play money" as anything outside of rent, utilities, and gas, then yes, $100 a month is an entirely plausible budget for "free spending money."

Sup NT, been trying to scale it back recently and wanted to see if I could go a month on $100.

Well that started on Friday, and I'm already at $129 lol....

It seems anything fun nowadays involves alcohol which is where most that money was spent.

Do you think you could go a whole month on $100 play money (not to be spent on bills and what not)
Yes, I do this almost every month. Set aside $50 and play on $100. It's tough, but it's fun seeing your bank account & investments go up.

After living expenses, I think it is possible. I'm going to try this... But I will fail because I'm copping the GM Kobes on the 29th.. :stoneface:

So are we gonna start up "October Stacks" month?

We have no faps and no drink months ...

How about a "get ya stacks up" October...

Post ways you're gonna save up thru the month, try to attain a goal, then ball out with said goal on Halloween.

If you're talking no bills, yeh I can do it. I'm done going out for the yr. Only madden and 2k for me. so the benjy would go towards loud and some music

Post ways you're gonna save up thru the month, try to attain a goal, then ball out with said goal on Halloween.
Sounds like a good idea I'd be down if someone started that up

I'm with you on that, brotha. Someone start it up.

sure, as long as you're not interacting with anyone.

This would be the problem for me. For me to save money, I'd have to be inside all day, everyday. Doable.

Down for the "Stacks up for October" . Does today count??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom