Can you guys help....

Hi Guys,

I know i dont know many of ya'll but I'm here to call you all for assistance. This year I decided to do something different, which is, to help raise money to Save lives. I signed up to participate in the NYC triathlon this summer so i can help raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Since Cancer has affected so many people in our lives such as our families, friends, and nieghbors i wanted to use this as an oppertunity so that we can fight back! Thats right #$$* Cancer! 

In order to achieve this goal I need the help and support of one of my favorite communities, NT. I need you guys to just help me out by donating $1. Yup you guys read that correctly $1. Rather than buying a beer, a blunt, junk food, or even shoe laces I'm hoping that you can donate some spare change that you may have stored in your couch seat, car seat, or sitting on your desk so that we can fight off this deadly disease.

In honor of your kind contributions. I will write the name of your love ones or family member that you wish to honor on my body, with permenant marker come race day. Just make sure that when you donate you make the donation in thier name. If you wish to donate but still would like some marketing space on my body, just enter whatever you wish me to write on myself and it will be done.  Or you can PM me.

Link to donate http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/lrobinsga3

Thank You for all your support NT and like Nike I will just do it!

I will provide a link to a blog that i will create so that you can track my progess if you'd like. Thanks Again!

Good Luck!!!
I did this. The fundraising was the toughest part. Let me know if you need any fundraising ideas.

Will donate later this week.

Donated $5 my good dude. This is a great thing you are doing...good luck with everything!! PM'ed you too.

thanks Me4u2Night. i need every tip suggestion, words of inspiration you can offer.

nick i PM'ed you.

Start approaching businesses. A local gym or a bar. They won't give you money towards your cause, but they will give you prizes to auction off.
A gym may give you 3-6 months free membership that you can auction off for $5. Or use a bar to have a fundraising night.

These are your best bets.
It is very hard to get people to give money. But if you they feel like they can get something in return (free membership to gym) they are more likely to participate.

My tip is to start fundraising now. If you start late, before you know it, recommitment will approach and you did not reach your goal. Fundraising is the toughest part, get on it early.

Thanks! the gym membership is a great idea. Im going to approach my gym today to see if they are up for it. Thanks alot.

Back
Top Bottom