Can you play ball in CDP 18's?

Yaeh. you can ive played with them in the gym before not the cdp ones but the black/royal. and they did fine for me just wrinkled a bit. but its up to you

Okay just want to make sure they perform right... Ima get two pairs one to ball and one for casual...

I'm assuming black/red because they're your team colors? They're okay for bball. But there's alot of black/red J's that would do a betterjob.

indifferent.gif

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

They're basketball shoes!

Why the hell wouldn't it be okay to play basketball in them?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

indifferent.gif

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

laugh.gif

alot of cdp quallity sucks... and since jb knows people are spending so much money on them i dont think they plan on people really playin ball in em. so theydont make it as good as it can be. BUT i could be very wrong...

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

indifferent.gif

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

laugh.gif

alot of cdp quallity sucks... and since jb knows people are spending so much money on them i dont think they plan on people really playin ball in em. so they dont make it as good as it can be. BUT i could be very wrong...
yeah jb makes them for casual wear and once they're crushed a little for bball. i personally don't play in any jordans especially inretroes under 21.

I havent balled in them yet but it should be a good ballin shoe. They say the XXIII's are pretty good. But I'd say the XX try those.

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

I havent balled in them yet but it should be a good ballin shoe. They say the XXIII's are pretty good. But I'd say the XX try those.

ya the XX's are good balling shoes. Really comfortable

my favorite shoe to ball in is the 17's i would deff cop the cdp 17's not the 18's

i aint hooping in nothing i payed over 300 for
smh.gif
no sir!! go get some nikes on clearance to hoop in

those are my favorite bball shoes. i have wide feet, fits me the best. definitely great bball shoes.

You can play ball in the 18s but use the 21s instead if you have them. They're really comfortable.

You should get some III's to ball in. Or maybe even some VIII's.

You want a nice snug fit?... Go with the XIX's.

If you're looking for just a high performance shoe to ball in, grab an original Jordan shoe. I play in my Chicago 22 PE's and my feet feel great aftera session.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I guess I got a bad pair, cuz mine hurt my feet just walking down the street.

You're not the only one. A few people have said the cushioning in the CDP XVIII is very poor compared to the OG.

The XIXs, XXIs and XX2s are some of my favs. I'm not an XVIII guy but you can hoop in them.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom