Can you really turn a H@e Into a House Wife? serious topic......

as title states : can you really turn a h@e into a house wife? i know ALOT of chicks that a 
pimp.gif
 but get busy... down the line some one will wife her up. either knowing her history, or not. are these chicks worthy of being wifey ? are they eventually going to settle down, or will they for ever be scandalous ? . i have some friends that date chicks that we knew from high school, and they were not extreme grime, but 15+. and they seem to be doing decent. but i always look at them like 
eyes.gif
.. i wonder if my boys ever see them in the light that they  smashed people we know/knew? no i cant ask, cause i dont want to start no beef with their relationship. so NT... can you ?

I think so but it's rare, some women just grow up eventually. I know a female that hit 50+ guys before she was 26 and has settle down with a guy for the past year. She has never cheated on him and has been with him for almost two years.

She said she told her man that she's only been with eight guys *dead*

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I think so but it's rare, some women just grow up eventually. I know a female that hit 50+ guys before she was 26 and has settle down with a guy for the past year. She has never cheated on him and has been with him for almost two years.

She said she told her man that she's only been with eight guys *dead*

i know a chick juuust like this. went to fsu, and got someone to wife her up. told dude she was 2 deep..
eyes.gif
 and ive seen her dome dudes up on the sidewalk in front of parties..
laugh.gif

They will probably be somebody's wife. So yes you can and will.

I know this girl that was sucking penises at age 13. Stripping by age 16.

Moved to Texas and found her a dude that didn't know her past, dude makes $$$$$$$, but he doesn't "know" her. Happily married with kids.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Moved to Texas and found her a dude that didn't know her past, dude makes $$$$$$$, but he doesn't "know" her. Happily married with kids.
my question is tho.. will they revert back to the old ways? yes i know cheating in marriages happens. but is it more inclined with a previous $$+? 

Originally Posted by awwsome

Never.

N's will always marry them though, but that's life.
You probably will, too.

Face it, 90% of us won't know of their past unless we knew her from back.

Esp she if from another place.

Originally Posted by bwood056

my question is tho.. will they revert back to the old ways? yes i know cheating in marriages happens. but is it more inclined with a previous $$+? 
Not necessarily. They might have gotten it out of their system man.

American Dream FTL
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

your not understanding what the DPG was saying its that you cant "Make" a pro a house wife

yea a girl can move on lie to a dude and settle down but you cant "make" a girl thats a pro turn around she has to be willing to leave that life alone.

No.

Then again you wont know your girl's history. Me personally, I'll never believe women on their number so you just gotta watch how they act. $+%* always have little personality quirks.

Then again, some dudes dont care. as long as they have consistent supply of () they dont care

AND this is what scares me every time I start a new relationship, don't even want to know but then you do at the same time

you cant turn a %+# into a housewife, but you can turn a housewife into a %+#.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by awwsome

Never.

N's will always marry them though, but that's life.
You probably will, too.

Face it, 90% of us won't know of their past unless we knew her from back.

Esp she if from another place.

Na I grew up with my girl, sorry king.
But I've slayed enough #$$!++@ to know how treacherous they are.

I had a theory on that. A ho really understands that dudes ain't +***. She got the idea of 'love' #@+*+* outta her many times and knows all the bull +*** nice guys, are only nice for one reason, cuz she flashed the {(')} at all of em and they all bit.

And look what happens every time you drop a ho into non-ho activities. She bring the thirst outta n_'s cuz they smell free cut from across the room.

You can't turn that $!%%$ into a housewife. She REALLY don't act right. That's a downgrade on a ho's life.

An average looking chick, who presses her ******* up and wears her box on her forehead is gonna live beyond her means, and get attention she don't deserve.

You saying she gonna drop back down to earth to be any girl again?

Your simp game better be extraordinary, shun.

People don't change, they just have momentary steps outside of their true character. She may be good for a yr or two, but eventually she will show her true colors.

There's a reason why cheaters always cheat, they enjoy the thrill and the attention of others. No one changes until the pain of not changing becomes greater than the pain of changing.
If a cheater can cheat and not get caught he/she will continue to do so, when they do get caught they know they can talk their way out of it or just move on to the other person

Back
Top Bottom