Can you return unripe fruit to the grocery store?

Just curious...I was telling my dad today that I bought some cherries from Giant that turned out to be as crunchy as some Lays chips. Not to mention thecherries were really sour. He said that I should just return them to the store and exchange them for other cherries. Honestly, I have NEVER heard of anyonedoing this. Usually if I get unripe fruit, I'll just take the L and hope that I do a better job shopping the next time around. I guess if all else fails,I can take the cherries to Nordstrom Rack and see if they'll give me cash (jk)....anyways, anyone have luck w. returning fruit if it's not ripe?

I don't think I've ever heard of people returning unripe fruits. But, hey just give it a try its not like the cashier is going to give you a stone facefrm hell...

yes you can.......i was with my mother the other day because when she cut open a watermelon, it was still white / redish....so they gave her her money back andlet her pick another one...

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

yes you can.......i was with my mother the other day because when she cut open a watermelon, it was still white / redish....so they gave her her money back and let her pick another one...
pics of her redish melons?

Jerry Seinfeld: I dont return fruit. Fruit's a gamble. i know that going in

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

yes you can.......i was with my mother the other day because when she cut open a watermelon, it was still white / redish....so they gave her her money back and let her pick another one...
pics of her redish melons?

laugh.gif
...u a fool...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom