Can you wear bobo's?

Can you wear no name shoes?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Can you?

Down in miami we used to call shaqs, kmart generic brand name shoes Bobos.

So basically on Christmas I saw this homeless guy walking around with no shoes, so in the Christmas spirit I gave him the shoes that were in my car that were my workout shoes.

I have multiples shoes but my grandma stole one and the other one is not cardio "friendly", just simply weight days.

Ok so Im budgeting like a Ramsey now and me needing this shoe is unexpected so Im not allowed to buy new shoes.
But I need it, so I went to Walmart to get some cheap kicks for the mean time. But I couldn't buy it, I could not walk out with bobos.

So I went and got some clearance nikes and broke my monthly budget

I know its shallow, sad but I just could not

Last edited:
what are bobos i cant find these kicks on image search. but good on you for helping the homeless
Any generic shoe with no brand name basically that you would've found at Kmart back in the day (I think nowadays Walmart and Target have better options. Maybe those discount clothing stores in the hood have em.)

v54.jpg

Haven't heard that term in years. If you're confident enough, you can pull anything off. If i were in your situation, I'd just get a pair with no branding. Who really cares. If you care that much about a brand name it's probably something deep down you're insecure about. I used to be like that at one point for whatever reason, especially in school.

Ross, Burlington, Marshalls and TJ Maxx sometimes have shoes priced less than or close to unbranded 'athletic' shoes from WalMart, Target, Payless, etc.

I have seen high end designer, Nike and adidas shoes that look awful so IMO if you rock something with confidence no one is going to say anything. Kanye rocks and designs some of the most awful looking shoes and gets routinely destroyed for it. You don't see it stopping him.

Back
Top Bottom