Canada WILL NOT be getting Lebron South Beach McFly's

It's time to make some noise and let Nike and JB that enough is enough.... I'm tired of having to pay American re-seller prices only to get boned for more dough via tax and brokerage fee's as they come across the border. 
So no McFly's for us, at least not at Footlocker, this coming from 2 different sources. This is pretty ridiculous, they're releasing already in places like Poland and Italy, but nothing for the next door neighbours with everything in common... what a f'n slap in the face. I thought things were finally coming around seeing the Galaxy and Lime foams release here... we finally get in on the action I'm thinking, (even tho they decided to jack up the price and give a little fisting action to our corn holes). I call Bull$hit Nike!  I don't forget this kind of thing..... *starts looking over at the Adidas kickz*

canada_americas_hat.gif

"*starts looking over at the Adidas kickz*"

Then realizes that there are only so many DRose shoes one can stomach;
finally settling for a pair of the Home/Away cw's of the Elite.

In all seriousness, all we can do is wait for enough releases to sell well
and hope that somebody notices.

Until then, all we have to hold onto is the fact that we can pre-order shoes........
Works for me

Good lookin' on the info. At least we know now that alternate plans will be required for coppage.

As for Home/Away PS Elites – is the release date gonna be the same here as in the U.S. – April 27th?

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

"*starts looking over at the Adidas kickz*"

Then realizes that there are only so many DRose shoes one can stomach;
finally settling for a pair of the Home/Away cw's of the Elite.
Sadly, that ain't far from the truth.... got us by the nut sack.....and a lot of it has to do with our complacent, "nice", attitude- like;...."well guys, we won't b getting the Mcfly release here, but hey, that's ok, we'll just have to hold on and hope that one day, somebody might notice us, until then, lets buy whatever they give us and stay positive. Turn that frown upside down fellas"...LOL.  I take enough of this kinda crap being a leaf fan, believe that.As for them taking notice..... we sell out of the heat just as fast as anywhere else. 
Sorry man *smdh* ...I simply can not believe we won't sell more J's, foams, and LB's than smaller european countries like Poland & $hit, (nothing against Poland btw, just an e.g. ).As for the release date, I heard it is one day after the U.S. drop date. 

there is a possibility that they could release at Niketown.

Niketown has been getting releases that Footlocker never got.

Wait how do we know were not getting the McFly's?!?

Has it been confirm anywhere aside from 2 sources from Footlocker.

I mean there is still Nike & Champs. Let's not forget boutique stores either. ie Livestock and others.

Hopefully all hope is not lost.

I'm sure somewhere is getting them.
We had Galaxy Foams up here so they're going to hit somewhere.
I think the issue was that dude was upset that we're not being respected as a true market,
meaning our big retailers not carrying stuff they should.

Sure the Galaxy Foams dropped here – but if you've got a jobby-job, chances are good you're not gonna camp out for them. I'd much prefer widespread availability – and failing that, easy online access. If it's camp-out only, I'll pass. But I would appreciate a pre-order...

As for the Canadian "market", you gotta be realistic. We just don't move the numbers of SKUs required to warrant heat. It's not the small community of sneakerheads that drive sales – it's teens and regular folks that buy whatever's hot at FL, Champs, etc. And generally speaking, they're not going to splurge on the stuff we consider nice.

But look on the bright side – if you really want them you can generally cop Foams and stuff online. And when you rock them here, it's rarer and thus more appreciated. Trust me – when you walk the streets of New York everybody and their sister and mailman is rocking a pair of Foams...

I'd much rather have Nike ID here than some limited kicks. I can't fathom why they don't offer it to Canadians - the !#*@* are all made in China anyways.

I know it's not exactly ideal, but when it comes to Nike ID, if you can make it to a U.S. Niketown, they'll usually give you an appointment on the spot (NYC, 21 Mercer Street, LA).

You can pay upfront – but you need a U.S. mailing address. 

If you know you'll be in a U.S. city with a Niketown or Nike ID facility, give 'em a call and make an appointment. Again, the only thing you REALLY need is a U.S. mailing address to send them to – or start meeting more Americans...

Well, not only for Nike ID, but for anything on Nike.com. I don't get why they don't ship anything to Canada, whether it's a jacket, a shirt or some shoes... that's just ridiculous.

Also, I'm in Montreal, and we have NO Nike store around (they closed one actually). Do we have some Nikestore in Canada? I know Ottawa had one... that closed too...

Originally Posted by ebpo

Well, not only for Nike ID, but for anything on Nike.com. I don't get why they don't ship anything to Canada, whether it's a jacket, a shirt or some shoes... that's just ridiculous.

this!

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

Trust me – when you walk the streets of New York everybody and their sister and mailman is rocking a pair of Foams...
champion superhood, grey underbrim fitted with a world series patch, and foams is the current fashion trend in NYC 
laugh.gif

Change in plan...lol

The fact that we are getting them really came outta nowhere tho

now i see why the OP gave us the heads up yesterday saying they WERE coming to canada, cause he posted this one saying that they weren't coming :tongue:

Whatever happen to NIKE changing the plans? I thought us Canadians were suppose to expect the Miami Vices? Well at least here in Vancouver, the main spots (DIPT, Livestock, Champs, FTL, Nike etc.) didn't get them.

Any updates?

They did come here, dropped this past weekend. Don't know about the west coast (according to guys on SC they had over there) but here they dropped.

Originally Posted by Illmatiic

Whatever happen to NIKE changing the plans? I thought us Canadians were suppose to expect the Miami Vices? Well at least here in Vancouver, the main spots (DIPT, Livestock, Champs, FTL, Nike etc.) didn't get them.

Any updates?
Dropped here in Calgary at Champs and FTL, but we've struck out with the yeezy's... Count your blessings ;p

Damn!! I can't believe Vancouver got shafted. We usually get everything except the QS releases.

One Champs location is claiming their shipment is late. They said hit them back in two weeks. Lol, I've never heard of a shipment being late when it comes to sneaker release dates. Then again we do live in Canada and our customs suck.

Diplomat, you mentioned SC. You mind saying what SC is?

Originally Posted by Illmatiic

Damn!! I can't believe Vancouver got shafted. We usually get everything except the QS releases.

One Champs location is claiming their shipment is late. They said hit them back in two weeks. Lol, I've never heard of a shipment being late when it comes to sneaker release dates. Then again we do live in Canada and our customs suck.

Diplomat, you mentioned SC. You mind saying what SC is?

Which Champs? Probably metro.
Vancouver did get at least 14 pairs of the MV's that i know of. 

Back
Top Bottom