[| -- Canadian Nike x Kanye West Release: NIKE "AIR YEEZY's" Release Info -- |]

Wristbands started today for the Raffle (on the release date) , there's 40 spots as of 1pm 28 of them were taken.

I think they're getting 10-12 pairs.

any news on the vancouver release or are we really just getting 9 pairs???????? I want these shoes.... still disappointed I slept on the zens....

^^^^^^^ u may only be getting nine because i know spots in toronto saying they are only getting 10 or a few less,

yeah seems more spots are getting this release as nike is attempting to allocate the 3000 more evenly

Tempting.. but that price is a big no-no
smh.gif

I hope we get more than 9......I really like the shoes but not for the rape resale prices out there... how many pairs is T-dot getting??

^^^
exactly what resellers want haha

but what spots in toronto getting em this time and is it this coming saturday?

21 pairs in montreal. (supposed to be 24...)

Off The Hook: 7 pairs. camp out or raffle. not 100% sure yet.
KN: ? most prolly 7
City Styles: ? most prolly 7

but uhmm for off the hook, i haven't seen any packages in yet. soon most prolly.
if anyone needs a size 8 yeezy (first release) for 6 bills *cash - pick up in montreal only* pm me.

the other shops might do presales...(they are all gone already if they did)

are many spots actually charging retail? My spot in ottawa is getting them but they're talking about marking them up to $500+tax

obviously thats still way cheaper than resell prices, but damn..... i like these kicks, but i was only going to get them if i could cop at close toretail....for nearly $600 i much rather cop some ds concords or something online

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

are many spots actually charging retail? My spot in ottawa is getting them but they're talking about marking them up to $500+tax

obviously thats still way cheaper than resell prices, but damn..... i like these kicks, but i was only going to get them if i could cop at close to retail....for nearly $600 i much rather cop some ds concords or something online
are you talking about Norml? they wouldn't do that would they?

There are TWO dudes that have been in the line since 8:30am this morning...

Damn Yeezy??????

Two line ups in a row

eek.gif
Damn I didn't think the first dudes in line would be Obama's.

laugh.gif

Can't knock it, got to do what you got to do so you ensure your pair.

My grandfather did things like, fight in wars, live to tell the stories.

I can't imagine how proud the kids and grandkids of these dude will be when they hear their grandfather got a dollar store lawn chair and camped outside ofa shoe store for three days.

1mm of rain on Thursday, 2-4mm of rain Friday. Enjoy the trench foot.

Originally Posted by nousernamesavail

damn! Already? Gotta say I wasn't surprised bout the first lineup.. But again?
and it will be the same thing on June 6th for the Wheats.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by nousernamesavail

damn! Already? Gotta say I wasn't surprised bout the first lineup.. But again?
and it will be the same thing on June 6th for the Wheats.

maybe even worse, its a viscious cycle, if you didnt get the grey ur bustin ur *** to get these and those who dont get the black will go harder to get thewheat cause its the last one

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

My grandfather did things like, fight in wars, live to tell the stories.

I can't imagine how proud the kids and grandkids of these dude will be when they hear their grandfather got a dollar store lawn chair and camped outside of a shoe store for three days.

1mm of rain on Thursday, 2-4mm of rain Friday. Enjoy the trench foot.
Ouch.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom