[| -- Canadian Nike x Kanye West Release: NIKE "AIR YEEZY's" Release Info -- |]

^ YEEEEEZY. Nuff said
laugh.gif

lol ouch thats a fail on my part. Thought it was this week and I was actually paying real close attention to these at one point until I decided to pass on em

Since LiveStock is the only really chance for people now. When do you think people will be lining up ?

I was at LS today... and I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but the guy working there was talking to one of the customers and he said how there were a few guysfrom N.Y who are coming up on Thursday. That so crazy!

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Wednesday..
I'm really unsure, but are you serious? Dudes will actually sleep in front of a store for three nights?
Happened for the Titaniums, I'm serious though I heard people were coming down to lineup on Wednesday.

Yup, Buffalo, Rochester... etc.. they got a better chance copping up here than down in NY, and its probably a bit closer too. With the exchange rate, cheapertoo sorta.

$300? damn...times are tough! can't afford that!

however...there's currently a sale on a 4 day trip to vegas for $500..flight and hotel. that seems more tempting to me.

^ Funny because myself and 5tan were saying Travelling Deals > Shoes.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ Funny because myself and 5tan were saying Travelling Deals > Shoes.
Agreed.
The memory of a good vacation holds much more value than a pair of kicks you might rock once a year.

Originally Posted by jmedora

The memory of a good vacation holds much more value than a pair of kicks you might rock once a year.
QFT but only if its a good vacation

lmao i have a feeling these NY guys are ducktales, somehting tells me this is all a hype scheme, no doubt dudes will come from NYC but i duno about wednesday.
And as far as the titaniums go all the dudes at vault were from toronto except for like 2 but there were also less titaniums then there are yeezys

Back
Top Bottom