CANADIANS: Get out and vote on monday!! United States election post: 10000000000 pgs. Canada: 1

Alright. One more update! Tomorrow go vote! Get your family and friends to vote! We are lucky to have a democracy so lets all try and vote. Here is a video to inspire you... 
laugh.gif

Alright. One more update! Tomorrow go vote! Get your family and friends to vote! We are lucky to have a democracy so lets all try and vote. Here is a video to inspire you... 
laugh.gif

I plan on voting tomorrow... Going to look up the platforms and decide tomorrow... Go out and a least try to make a difference people!

I plan on voting tomorrow... Going to look up the platforms and decide tomorrow... Go out and a least try to make a difference people!

Yeah I'm voting.

In my riding Liberals have the best chance of knocking out the seated conservative MP. So I'm planing on voting Liberal.

Overall though, I don't like any of them, they all are just phony blowhards that just try to make people not vote for the other guys. All the ads all the debates its just attacks on eachother. The only guy that seems to be the most honest is Jack Layton, but I don't think the NDP are ready to govern. Liberals are now a distant 3rd and future of the party is bleek to say the least, and their inability to pick a viable leader since 2004 has been and will continue to be their demise. And the Conservatives, they just lie and try to scare people into voting for them.

Overall I feel that all the parties insult my intelligence.

Yeah I'm voting.

In my riding Liberals have the best chance of knocking out the seated conservative MP. So I'm planing on voting Liberal.

Overall though, I don't like any of them, they all are just phony blowhards that just try to make people not vote for the other guys. All the ads all the debates its just attacks on eachother. The only guy that seems to be the most honest is Jack Layton, but I don't think the NDP are ready to govern. Liberals are now a distant 3rd and future of the party is bleek to say the least, and their inability to pick a viable leader since 2004 has been and will continue to be their demise. And the Conservatives, they just lie and try to scare people into voting for them.

canadian nters stop being blind and oper you bumbarass eyes

ndp if you want a damn future

edit : its taken too long but change needs to come

canadian nters stop being blind and oper you bumbarass eyes

ndp if you want a damn future

edit : its taken too long but change needs to come

Originally Posted by kash55

Yeah I'm voting.

Yeah I hate them. Before I refused to vote for any party that has attack ads. (Greens don't). But then I realized that as long as one party is displaying an attack ad, you pretty much have to have one back or else (some) people will just think your party can't defend itself or has no argument about why the other partys are worse or whatever. They really should just be banned, and only able to speak about your own party. But till then it is like a cycle.

Originally Posted by kash55

Yeah I'm voting.

Yeah I hate them. Before I refused to vote for any party that has attack ads. (Greens don't). But then I realized that as long as one party is displaying an attack ad, you pretty much have to have one back or else (some) people will just think your party can't defend itself or has no argument about why the other partys are worse or whatever. They really should just be banned, and only able to speak about your own party. But till then it is like a cycle.

Back
Top Bottom