Canadians! Tinted Windows: Anyone get a fine AND get a Notice & Order for Inspection? Pls Don't Lock

I'm in Vancouver and I got busted today for having tinted windows on the driver/passenger side windows. Got hit with $109 fine for the tint PLUS I got this "Notice and Order" Level 2 to take the vehicle to a designated inspection facility for compliance at my own expense.

Anyone ever get this? Can't I just take the tint off and not deal with having to go to this inspection facility?

How did you guys handle this?

*Mods: Please don't lock as I have deleted the original post in the Canada Forum. I should've known there'd be little traffic and I need help on this topic fast!

I'm in Vancouver and I got busted today for having tinted windows on the driver/passenger side windows. Got hit with $109 fine for the tint PLUS I got this "Notice and Order" Level 2 to take the vehicle to a designated inspection facility for compliance at my own expense.

Anyone ever get this? Can't I just take the tint off and not deal with having to go to this inspection facility?

How did you guys handle this?

*Mods: Please don't lock as I have deleted the original post in the Canada Forum. I should've known there'd be little traffic and I need help on this topic fast!

Wait... So because your thread in the appropriate forum wasn't receiving enough traffic to your liking, you then move it to the improper channel in an attempt for expediency?
laugh.gif

Wait... So because your thread in the appropriate forum wasn't receiving enough traffic to your liking, you then move it to the improper channel in an attempt for expediency?
laugh.gif

Yes. Thanks for taking the time to add your very helpful input.
ohwell.gif

To IRockTMacs: Thanks for the advice but I've tried that already and no luck.
smile.gif

Yes. Thanks for taking the time to add your very helpful input.
ohwell.gif

To IRockTMacs: Thanks for the advice but I've tried that already and no luck.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom