Canceled Shows You'd Like to See Come Back

Fastlane was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by True Blues

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Rubicon
Agreed. I still don't understand why AMC cancelled it.

I'd also like to see return of Arrested Development.
Wasn't a show..it was a short series

What? No, Rubicon was intended to be a full on original series like Mad Men and Breaking Bad but it got canceled.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by True Blues

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Rubicon
Agreed. I still don't understand why AMC cancelled it.

I'd also like to see return of Arrested Development.
Wasn't a show..it was a short series

What? No, Rubicon was intended to be a full on original series like Mad Men and Breaking Bad but it got canceled.

Of course Arrested Development

But one of my favorites that ended too soon: Mr. Show with Bob and David. It was a HBO sketch comedy show that only lasted 4 short seasons. Youtube has some of the better scenes. But where it shines is how the sketches seemingly flow together or interact with one another. Just as AD got the tag "too smart for tv", Mr. Show had that same sort of in depth "smart" comedy appeal, or unappeal

Of course Arrested Development

But one of my favorites that ended too soon: Mr. Show with Bob and David. It was a HBO sketch comedy show that only lasted 4 short seasons. Youtube has some of the better scenes. But where it shines is how the sketches seemingly flow together or interact with one another. Just as AD got the tag "too smart for tv", Mr. Show had that same sort of in depth "smart" comedy appeal, or unappeal

If I was a billionaire I would pay for any network to make new episodes Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Two seasons just aint enough
30t6p3b.gif

terminator-fox.jpg

Also
xfiles.gif

They should never had cancelled this show
mad.gif

If I was a billionaire I would pay for any network to make new episodes Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
30t6p3b.gif

terminator-fox.jpg

Also
xfiles.gif

mad.gif

Fastlane was a great show, they always had great scenery, good music selection, and Tiffany Amber-Thiesen!
Freaks and Geeks
Arrested Development (I really hope the movie gets made)
The O.C., it did kind of die during season 3 but the next season was better than I thought it would be.

Fastlane was a great show, they always had great scenery, good music selection, and Tiffany Amber-Thiesen!
Freaks and Geeks
Arrested Development (I really hope the movie gets made)
The O.C., it did kind of die during season 3 but the next season was better than I thought it would be.

eek.gif
Drive was my %$*$. I was so pissed when I heard that got cancelled

-Arrested Development (I'm watching the series again right now for the 1st time in 4 years)
-Party Down (2 seasons?! this show was greatness)

eek.gif
Drive was my %$*$. I was so pissed when I heard that got cancelled

-Arrested Development (I'm watching the series again right now for the 1st time in 4 years)
-Party Down (2 seasons?! this show was greatness)

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

30t6p3b.gif

terminator-fox.jpg

Also
xfiles.gif

mad.gif

x files is one of the greatest shows ever created. but it wasn't canceled, it was just done. they ended the story right. they can't drag it on forever so it can get canceled on a low note that would be bad.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

30t6p3b.gif

terminator-fox.jpg

Also
xfiles.gif

mad.gif

x files is one of the greatest shows ever created. but it wasn't canceled, it was just done. they ended the story right. they can't drag it on forever so it can get canceled on a low note that would be bad.

Back
Top Bottom