Cancer Paper in Black & Milds? ******?????????

Has it been proven that the inside paper (also called cancer paper/cancer stick) give you cancer? All my friends always "freak" their blacks (takethe inside paper out) and I was curious if it is even necessary. I dont even smoke like that but i was just curious

laugh.gif

No th paper has nothing to do with you getting cancer..the point of freaking/champing a black is for better burn while smoking..

^^^ exactly. it burns a alot smoother and it doesn't taste as bad. the least amount of paper, the better and that little section is easy to take out, hencewhy most people do.

freakin black n milds just takes forever. i'd rather just smoke em with the paper.

if you're afraid of getting cancer you shouldn't be smokin at all

Originally Posted by Twenty Two Inch Rims Fa Sho

Has it been proven that the inside paper (also called cancer paper/cancer stick) give you cancer? All my friends always "freak" their blacks (take the inside paper out) and I was curious if it is even necessary. I dont even smoke like that but i was just curious

ur friends are idiots they champ blacks because they think the paper gives u cancer WHAT ABOUT THE ACTUAL SMOKE AND TAR.
thats the most retareded thing i have heard, how about they stop smoking

i never bothered with taking the paper out it doesn't make enough of a difference. just wrap it around your finger a couple of times both ways while itsstill in the wrapper.

freakin black n milds just takes forever. i'd rather just smoke em with the paper.

Co sign
Regular Blacks ftw
Wine Blacks ftl

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

Co sign
Regular Blacks ftw
Wine Blacks ftl

Couldnt have said it better myself...

I never understood how peeps can smoke em without CHAMPING them. Tastes so damn bad. Taking the paper out only takes a minute or less if you get good at it.

too much work to take the paper out.

but it does taste a lot better without the paper.

Originally Posted by Twenty Two Inch Rims Fa Sho

So what is the point of Freaking/Phreaking/Champing a Black
It makes them easier to smoke, Blacks are usually pretty compact making them hard to inhale properly. Phreaking alleviates tht problem.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i never bothered with taking the paper out it doesn't make enough of a difference. just wrap it around your finger a couple of times both ways while its still in the wrapper.
Exactly...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

Co sign
Regular Blacks ftw
Wine Blacks ftl

i have to stongly disagree. i started smokin regular black and then bout two years later i tried a wine. i would rather pay 60 cents for a wine thansmoke a free regular.

Back
Top Bottom