CANCUN, MEXICO IN JUNE YAY OR NAY???

Whats good NT well my 21st is in June and trying to plan something out for it i considered Cancun but not positive if it will be poppin in late June or insummer in general is Cancun really just fun Spring Break or will it be what everyone claims it to be ???? Thanks any info will be appreciated !

go at your own risk, just remember to wear a helmet when screwing with chicks

Your screenname looks as if it was written by a 7th grader.

as for the trip, it would be popin most likely. I mean it is summer time in the cancun
laugh.gif

any day of the year is good out there. just wear the protection and have fun

I know this doesn't relate to your time but I went this year for Spring Break. I was shocked out how nice it was, I stayed at the Moon Palace Hotel andGolf. I was there for a week, everything went smoothly, nothing bad really happened. I had the time of my life, I just wished it was hotter.

To tell you the truth i really dont got a plan B but if worse comes to worse probally rent a party bus and just go club hoping but really aint trying to dothat especially for my 21st so i think Cancun it is hopefully its not a dissapointment ill make the best of it regardless ......Any tips i should know beforegoing other then staying straped whereever you go and im not talking about a gun lol???

its gonna be very hot in june, but you'll have a good time, only advice, cancun is shaped like an L, with higher end hotels on the shorter or bottomportion of the L, look for a hotel in the middle of the longer or top part of the L because the other places are like 20mins from all the action so your cabrides become kinda expensive. and be safe with females, don't piss outside you'll get done up by the policia and dont buy drugs there, its either bador bad feel me.

Good looks well i dont do "Drugs" so i dont think thats going to be a problem but how much money you think i need to save to cover everything airfarehotel and misc.???? Thanks though!

yo june in Cancun is koo... lots of HS seniors go to celebrate graduation.. and the thing about cancun is they're all 18

if i can you give u any advice is to drink only bottled water. you dont want your trip to be ruined early because you got sick.
are u planning at stayin at an all inclusive hotel?? thats usually the best way to go most of the time because you dont have to worry about payin for drinksand food while your on the the hotel.

Yea i was looking at that ....but does anyone know a good hotel to stay at thats near where everything is i dont want a hotel a half an hour away from whereeverything is but also dont wanna pay an arm and a leg for a hotel stay any suggestions?? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom