Candles in a bachelor pad?

Famb...

The breezys like when your crib smell.all dope though...

Especially when it surprises them.

Girls always be like "wow. I didn't think your place would smell like this "..

Then I look down and their yambs be moistened ...

True story.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You dudes are so damn lame I swear...
30t6p3b.gif

How do you make candles into something trendy?? Throw away your incense after college? What?? Because incense are juvenile? Are you aware of how stupid you sound? Almost as stupid as the "famps" guy

First, your place won't smell like dirty clothes or garbage if you clean your clothes and take out the garbage. Second, just head over to the supermarket or Target and start smelling some. Whatever you like? Buy. If you buy the cheapest ones, they won't burn as evenly and the scent might not be as strong.

I picked up a couple soy blend candles, which last longer and burner better than some of the cheaper ones. Still only cost me like 7-8 dollars for a big one that's lasted awhile. Vanilla and Sandalwood is my favorite.
Here's what I have. Link I found it cheaper at Publix on sale, but really like it and it gets tons of compliments.

Agree with the others, Yankee candles are the best. Tons to choose from, catalog has scratch n' sniff pages, online shipping is a flat $6 and they always send out great coupons.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

thank me later...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

juicywatermelon.jpg

i dont use candles ( but i don't live alone 
ohwell.gif
 ) but i seen candles like this + others explode slightly cause the wick is too close to the glass...it can happen so i won't use them 

Go to yankee candle and get a clean cotton candle. Those are awesome. I pretty much buy yankee candles all year long and try and get neutral/non flowery scents to match the season. I could care less how "ayo" or whatever the word is to describe it these days.

Originally Posted by mrkittles20

Go to yankee candle and get a clean cotton candle. Those are awesome. I pretty much buy yankee candles all year long and try and get neutral/non flowery scents to match the season. I could care less how "ayo" or whatever the word is to describe it these days.

preach; it's ayo to knock another man because he has candles in his house to make it smell nice

Wal-mart.

The aisle where they have the air freshener. Go through and sniff, then purchase.

*bookmarks thread* good lookin out nt.

all i use, mainly to coverup* the kush, is nag champa incense and bath and body work concentrated spray "japanese cherry blosson"

whats up with heating pads and candles??

i rly dont like candles cuz of what they do to the walls. So i just keep a bottle of fabreze on deck all the time. Or ill use incence occasionally but i only put em in the kitchen and can smell em all over

Originally Posted by kickstart

Wal-mart.

The aisle where they have the air freshener. Go through and sniff, then purchase.
problem is you get what you pay for; they use cheap wax and burn a hole into the middle essentially giving you much less overall hours...Yankee burns the whole candle

Originally Posted by ricky409

Famb...

The breezys like when your crib smell.all dope though...

Especially when it surprises them.

Girls always be like "wow. I didn't think your place would smell like this "..

Then I look down and their yambs be moistened ...

True story.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This made me laugh.
laugh.gif

Everything is AYO these days apparently... dudes be caring to much what other dudes think about them, thats pretty AYO....

Appreciate all the input, I dont shop at Walmart though, so Ill probably go check some out at target but I don't want to get cheap (quality) joints that's why i was looking for non obvious (go to your local store that sells everything) answers, appreciate those who gave me that.

you guys are cool.

If you have a yankee candle outlet around you, they always have some good sales on their big jar candles... like 2 for 25 or even 3 for 25 and they usually have just about every scent they've ever produced.

My year round rotation usually is something like Spring - garden hideaway ; Summer - Sun & Sand ; Autumn - Bright copper kettles ; Winter - Mrs. Claus' cookies at Christmas or Silver bells / any of those pine ones.

In between its always clean cotton and those night/moon scents during the rest of the time.

Back
Top Bottom