Canibus - Beasts from the East, 2 minute 20 second Verse APPRECIATION!!!

Code:
Canibus brings the sickest drama,fierce enough to pierce the thickest armorI smack +%%@#%# who try to suck %!!+ through a condomPlaying with the mic is something I wont domy only concern when I approach you, is to roast youI smoke you and whoever you standing close toand make every man in your crew deny that he knows youdefeating, **#!$% like Segal Steven,putting Emcees in, positions to prevent 'em from breathingI'll make you question any and everything you've ever believed inby peeping your deepest secrets like psychic readers,What's the matter with ya'll, I splatter ya'llagainst the mutha ++@%!% wall with these raw lyrics I catapultNone of ya'll got the balls big enough to battle,I go On & On like Erika Badua hundred times nicer than the best there istwice as African as KRS is, who wanna test this@*%% yall you dont impress me and no one can test meAn Emcee so ill, I got AIDS scared to catch meAll that *@%* you poppin will stop, when I put you in a headlock,and apply pressure until I crush your mutha ++@%!% nogginI grab mics and push **#!$% to the leftso fast their hearts end up on the right side of their chestsMy hypothesis, is that nobody can see thislyrical genius, I got it sown like a seamstressBut if you want to battle, I'm down,If you got nine lives, I'll take eight of them off your hands right nowStep up and get your neck cut from ear to earIf you survive, then you can cover your scar with a beardI'm the illest from Queens to the new Jerusalem briddicksanyone who aint feeling my shidick can suck my didickYou need to quit it, if you aint spittenmore than 50 bars per minute cause you aint in lyrical fitnesskickin' boring raps with metaphors that's wackall of ya'll mutha ****as need NordicTrackto get ya weight up, ++@%!% with Canibus you get ate upget beat down and sprayed up, just for bringing my name upbeen rockin longer than **#!$% twice my ageback in the days before Bob Marley was rockin a fadebefore Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slavesbefore Neanderthals was drawing on walls in cavesI existed, in the garden of Eden gettin liftedstickin %!!+ to Eve before she was Adams mistressBefore Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitnessThe Canibus is spitten till' he's spitless50 bars of total sickness, you wont forget thisI'm puttin' every wack Emcee alive on my *@%* listverbally vicious, tele-connectically giftedtook you a minute, to exhibit that I'm sick wit itNow you tell me who you think is damaging *@%*going once, going twiceSold to that !%%+$ name CanibusMe and Mr.Cheeks, A-Plus, and Funk Doctorhopping out the Hue helicopter to suey chop ya
3:14 to 5:34
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One word: Epic

One of his best verses ever.

This was right about when dudes really started to take notice of his talents for bodying tracks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

His greatest moment
pimp.gif
and one of hip hops greatest moments...

Man I know this whole verse backwards !!!!!!! One of the greatest Verses of all time.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude is a fu*king beast......You'll are crazy if u think that LL took that battle between the 2 of them.
Dude was way ahead of his time. Just couldn't go pass that and have a good career.

killed this
sick.gif

wyclef ruined this dude from the start. should've been one of the best ever. in my book he is .......

Word i thought everyone on this board was young and wack like that soujilla clown. I got mad respect for some of yall. If you survive you can cover your scarwith a beard. What about the Funk flex freestyle when he said i'll rip your skin of just to get on your nerves. One last one i'll battle you on thephone you can call me collect.

Back
Top Bottom