cant get a good read on this girl. what yall think? (with pics) bigger pics added

xmr210x

Banned
anyways i met this PR shortie couple weeks back at my cousins party, night was good we kicked it all night drinkin, conversatin. I ended up gettin the digits.i sent a couple texts, and it seemed like she was feelin me. talkin bout whenever im ready to see her again just hit her up.

couple days go by and i dont hear from her, she doesnt text or call, nor do i. maybe its immature of me, but if i make the first move on a girl and I dontfeel nothing coming back(at least a call or text) im not gonna sweat it, im not the type to be throwin myself at a girl.

so I end up running into her again at another party this past weekend, same thing we chillin, end up kissin, touchin etc. etc. i dont end up smashing but ohwell whatever, Im feeling this girl so i can wait.

well that was sat. night, still havent heard from her. how yall think I should play this? Im not used to this, not to sound cocky but usually if i let ashorty know Im intereted i really dont got to do that much more work, ya know? anyways Ive never asked nt for advice, so hook it up
f4c25c5efa4d4de4f0ed08c37798c4967a84cf6.jpg

right
67a151e948d1f1dec5eb3be42ea1a28573598ad.jpg

dce35481e94b400ed46df341dbb9eebb578b75e.jpg

left
ba1350d1e6ec4f99de12faacd0d8923cc1d2990.jpg

left

simple man, step to the plate and make the first move, did it ever occur to you that she doesnt wanna seem like a @!##, reaching out to you?...if she kissedyou and wasnt drunk its obvious she likes you....STEP UP.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Shes wack. Move on

laugh.gif
i saw the pics and was gona type the same thing. but just hit her up, she obviously is interested.

thats the thing, i let her know im feelin her. she just givin me all these mixed signals. another thing, that night we was makin out feelin on the botty, allthat. about an hour goes by then she starts tryin to front, movin my hands off her thighs, when an hour earlier her tongue was down my throat

Swallow your pride.

Text her and begin conversating.

Ask her how come she's on and off with the communication.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Shes wack. Move on

laugh.gif
i saw the pics and was gona type the same thing. but just hit her up, she obviously is interested.
thats the crazy thing. i know shes far from a dime, its just something about this one. i guess the dude sayin shes not the type to throw herselfat dudes is right. maybe thats why Im feelin her.
oh and im gonna work on some body pics, the booty will definately make you reconsider her wackness. its on some jlo status. pics comin soon

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Need to be proactive in your approach.
word.
the time you spent playing it cool/nonchalant/whatever, is time you could've spent beating those boricua bunz

Originally Posted by xmr210x

thats the thing, i let her know im feelin her. she just givin me all these mixed signals. another thing, that night we was makin out feelin on the botty, all that. about an hour goes by then she starts tryin to front, movin my hands off her thighs, when an hour earlier her tongue was down my throat

my mannnn she doesnt wanna seem like a sleeezzz....grow some cojones and make the move, shes playing hard to get....if you really feeling her and dont actquick, she'll move on to the next dude and then shes gonna be telling her friends how much of vagina you are.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Need to be proactive in your approach.
word.
the time you spent playing it cool/nonchalant/whatever, is time you could've spent beating those boricua bunz

haha fo sho. yall are right. like I said just not used to having to work. especially for a girl of her caliber. her types are usually no brainers for me. imaget on it tho. Ill let yall know whats up. thanks for all the input.

and leave her friend alone!!! lol
alien.gif

I usually not on to judge or one with standards but that thing in the pictures with your lady friend is hideous.

Dam.
laugh.gif
It must suck for her tho when she goes to clubs... Whenever I see a dime(or close) at a club she usually has a busted friend. Someone out of my grouphas to take one for the team once in awhile
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom