cant get Nike Id to canada

hey guys im new here so sorry if i posted this in the wrong section. after going to my local foot locker and seeing all the regular shoes and not much caught my eye i went on to nike id to create my own shoes but unfortunately they dont ship them to canada. is there anyway i am able to get some custom shoes here i really want some. thanks in advance.

if you're in southern ontario, look up CBIUSA. you can ship your IDs there and pick them up. they're right at the niagara falls border.

they charge $6 to hold the package, and no additional fees if you don't have time to pick up your package.

i have been using them for about 2 years now and would recommend it.

you just need to make the nikeid purchase over the phone. first design your product, then call them and they'll place the order with your canadian credit card.

Last edited:
the only problem with that is i dont drive due to the fact i lost my licence and i dont have anyone that would/could do that for me :frown: but i am in ontario.

Oh wow that's awesome! I don't imagine there's anything like that for the rest of us Canadians?

Great info.. I wonder if this works with all retailers who don't offer shipping to Canada... I have missed out on some Jimmy Jazz kicks due to shipping... I'll look into it.

the only problem with that is i dont drive due to the fact i lost my licence and i dont have anyone that would/could do that for me :frown: but i am in ontario.

another option you have is to find someone on here and see if they can help you out.

Oh wow that's awesome! I don't imagine there's anything like that for the rest of us Canadians?

i'm sure there is. do a search on google.

Great info.. I wonder if this works with all retailers who don't offer shipping to Canada... I have missed out on some Jimmy Jazz kicks due to shipping... I'll look into it.

it works for any company. ebay sellers have shipped stuff for me to that place as well as retailers. i did get a call from eastbay asking why i was sending it to this address rather than my canadian address when i ordered the kobe 8 easters.. it's good to know that they're taking extra measures to ensure that everything goes smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom