Canvas AF1 Quickstrikes (pic)

Just got my grey ones from a seller on ebay. I love the icy soles and the grey canvas. Fresh white T and and pair of shorts these are hot for the spring andsummer. Last time I checked there are more on ebay and not to bad of prices. A seller "Tackus86" got them the cheapest like $145 shipped. I paid alittle more but was a week ago. Anyone know how limited these were? I know they were a quckstrike but I can't find them in any stores around me. About toget the blue and green ones next.

In the pics I was sweatin those blue ones...but in person damn....the greens are killin it.

Don't know if I can drop 150 on some forces though.

I bought the green ones. When I wore them, necks were breaking everywhere!
laugh.gif
I figured that I could get a blue or gray shoe anytime but the green is bangin'. Green was the best seller at Proper and Undefeated. The lastnice green shoes I copped were the St. Patty AF1 and AM90. Nike doesn't drop a killer green often.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Just got my grey ones from a seller on ebay. I love the icy soles and the grey canvas. Fresh white T and and pair of shorts these are hot for the spring and summer. Last time I checked there are more on ebay and not to bad of prices. A seller "Tackus86" got them the cheapest like $145 shipped. I paid a little more but was a week ago. Anyone know how limited these were? I know they were a quckstrike but I can't find them in any stores around me. About to get the blue and green ones next.

this guy sounds like a serious loser!!!!!

Originally Posted by sneakerinsider

Just got my grey ones from a seller on ebay. I love the icy soles and the grey canvas. Fresh white T and and pair of shorts these are hot for the spring and summer. Last time I checked there are more on ebay and not to bad of prices. A seller "Tackus86" got them the cheapest like $145 shipped. I paid a little more but was a week ago. Anyone know how limited these were? I know they were a quckstrike but I can't find them in any stores around me. About to get the blue and green ones next.

too me he sounded like someone who was not only askin for info, but alsogivin out info.
CALM down

Wow, I slept on these, but all three of them look great.

Did anywhere in Minnesota even get them? Doubt it.

I'd take all 3 in a size 9....

can't stand clear soles. will not cop
I agree the soles are clear now but after couple wears, i will be searching for some sea glow for them clear soles.

And you sound like you're seriously upset
eyes.gif

i bought from a seller on ebay shoefitz and i havent received mine yet. i ordered them like 5 days ago. hopefully im just buggin.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

eyes.gif
Hey all you Dr. Phil's of niketalk that have no info just plenty of input on beefs:

Legend is my homeboy from around the way.....sorry all you psycyatrists out there couldn't identify and solve a real problem.....

back to niketalkin, thanks for lookin out for my buddy though------maybe you guys should read through the general posts, sounds like a lot of troubled humansgraze through there
roll.gif

Quick question for those who have these. I made a total impulse buy last week and got these from eBay. I'm fairly certain the seller is legit(el-store).

I got them today, I'm very satisfied, they all look great, but I noticed there's a strong glue smell on these. I don't know if it's somethingabout the shoe, or something about the pairs I received. Everything else seems to check out.

Could it be a defect? Did I get b-grades? Just wondering if anyone else noticed anything similar.

eff it. just grabbed a pair off ebay. i'm pissed that they never dropped in hawaii.

Originally Posted by fonto76

^^ Don't worry mine do too, and I bought them from a legit store with a Nike account.
Cool, thanks. Must be something about how they were made.

i copped the grey ones off ebay for about 135 shipped last week

they are
pimp.gif
so ima try n get the other ones next. theres just sumthin about canvas air forces that i love

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

eyes.gif
Hey all you Dr. Phil's of niketalk that have no info just plenty of input on beefs:

Legend is my homeboy from around the way.....sorry all you psycyatrists out there couldn't identify and solve a real problem.....

back to niketalkin, thanks for lookin out for my buddy though------maybe you guys should read through the general posts, sounds like a lot of troubled humans graze through there
roll.gif

Anytime
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom