Canvas AF1 Quickstrikes (pic)

Just saw this on Nice Kicks... please delete if posted... any more info??? Releasing in Canada???

33c351c3ebe8dd0908f3bec10b6046be204b63e.pjpg

From Nice Kicks:
Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the release of the quickstrike Canvas Air Force Ones. Distribution is a little trickier on these than most quickstrikes. These will only drop at Urban Edge accounts which are the shops that saw the Bobbito Air Force Ones last year. To illustrate how limited, only three cities in the entire South will receive them: Houston, Atlanta, and Miami.

I'm wondering how long it'll take before those soles get discolored.

I really like the gray ones but I picked up the gray canvas af1's that dropped last year. The green's have sparked my interest though...

IMO the greens are the best by looks alone. I had greys and university blue canvas last go around and they both look like crap now. They fade and discolor tooeasily. Never again.

Originally Posted by foulshootin

those pics are doing those shoes a bit more justice than they deserve

i'd actually have to agree. pics on ebay make these shoes look terrible. i think the rolled edges may be the cause.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

and there only 75 bucks just found out out from my boy he in the shop right now trying them on.
He's buying the wrong shoe. There's 1 women's pair that released today for $75.

I posted these in the other topic about. It's best to see a shoe in person before you pass judgement. When I first saw pics of the blue ones, I didn'tlike them. But in person, they almost trump the lucky green pair.
I didn't know the men's were that limited... But with Nike, "limited" is the new "general release".

Back
Top Bottom