CAPOEIRA KNOCKOUT!!!!

Joined Jun 27, 2009
Originally Posted by bias CONsole

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Joined Dec 23, 2006
Yo CAPOEIRA is no joke.
My homegirl does it and I'm always amazed when I see her doing cartwheels all over the place.

wj4

Joined Jul 6, 2002
I already knew it was going to be the clip from Never Back Down prior to coming into the thread.

spincv

Banned
Joined Apr 18, 2009
Nah def from never back down but movie was mad fake. At the end the dude gets his !$@@ rocked and the next day he see's homeboy and is mad cool with him. LMFAO. If you get roundhouse kicked to the face in front of all your boys you telling me the next day you gonna see the dude and just nod. SMH Hollywood is sleeping

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now