Captain America sighting in "The Incredible Hulk" DVD

Sorry if I'm late on this,
Taken from Iwatchstuff.com
Director Louis Leterrier has previously mentioned there would be a glimpse of the patriotic hero, saying:
"It's an Easter egg. It's not like oh, it's Captain America and it changes everything. It's still a Hulk movie, but it's really Captain America and it's there, you'll see. It's the real deal. You have to look for it."
captain-america-hulk-cameo.jpg

captain-america-hulk-2.jpg

Does anybody have the DVD?

If this is about the new Hulk movie with Ed Norton, than most likely not sicne it hasn't come out yet. I do like how Marvel has slipped Capt. in Ironmanand Hulk. Can't wait for Avengers especially if they cast Damon and Pitt as Capt and Thor, respectively.

From wat I heard he was in a scene in the movie, but the scene was too dark and cut from the final version. Apparently when the hulk went off by himself to themountains he was suicidal and met captain america, who convinced him otherwise, it was supposed to be in the deleted scenes on the dvd

Originally Posted by Purple Face

That image is kind of vague like Jesus Christ on toast.
How dare you.... It WAS the image of Jesus and it is my God-given right to charge people $5 to see it.
smh.gif

I love how they got his shield in Ironman, or at least half of it.

JRS, did you hear rumors about Damon and Pitt or is that just your guess? Sounds pretty good to me either way.

Originally Posted by withapassion

i wonder why hes in ice

.....after WWII Capt. America lost his appeal and the comic was ended. years later they decided to bring him back and used the story that he had fallen from aplane into the ocean and was frozen in a block of ice to explain his absence and lack of aging. don't know all of the details....but that's the gist.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I love how they got his shield in Ironman, or at least half of it.

JRS, did you hear rumors about Damon and Pitt or is that just your guess? Sounds pretty good to me either way.
Not really rumors but more like rumors
laugh.gif
Yea I knowconfusing. I've read it on here a few times that Damon and Pitt could possibly play Capt and Thor. If they did, the Avengers would destroy TDK imo just onthe basis you have the 3 best actors in the bussiness, plus a very good Robert Downy Jr.

4 those who don't see, on your left side, under downey's right arm

but this doesnt make sense, how does tony have the shield, then at the end he meets fury for the first time, so why would he have capts shield b4 he knowsabout S.H.I.E.L.D. then at the end of hulk he makes a cameo, but banner sees capt in the artic too????

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

4 those who don't see, on your left side, under downey's right arm

but this doesnt make sense, how does tony have the shield, then at the end he meets fury for the first time, so why would he have capts shield b4 he knows about S.H.I.E.L.D. then at the end of hulk he makes a cameo, but banner sees capt in the artic too????
Well my guess is that tony since he runs an arms/defense manufacturing business was probably given a contract to make caps shield without knowingS.H.I.E.L.D. were the one's that asked him to make it for them. Remember that guy that was bugging Pepper/Gweneth about talking to Stark about debriefinghim on his ordeal being kidnapped was there before Fury got to him, maybe they had some talks off the screen we didnt get to see...idk but only speculation onmy part.

IDK why Marvel would make Banner and Cap talk in the arctic if that was true but it doesnt make sense to me. The way it goes in the comics is that the U.S.Gov't knows Cap is in ice some where so they send S.H.I.E.L.D. to get him and thaw him out so that he can lead the Avengers.

Back
Top Bottom