CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER (04/04/14) - BluRay 09/09/14

And Marvel just knows how to get people excited with two sentences or less. They do nothing and we can't wait until its something

These viral videos that showed the scenes from Cap 2 was effective. No way the sequel to Cap should have made that much. The first movie didnt do THAT well.

Marvel will spam the **** out of that logo on the TV spots.

If the Avengers gave Phase 2 movies a boost it should definitely give this a boost since it is MCU
i think the overall showing of all the marvel movies
is the reason for TWS success
specially with avengers doing what it did
after avengers most marvel movies will do 600 mill at least
marvel is just delivering entertaining films

Last edited:
I throughly enjoyed the movie. I think Captain America is one of the more entertaining marvel movie comic book remakes. 

So this one was worth it? The first one was alright to me. I just wish Marvel would stop focusing plots around a love story with a superhero and a White woman. Just focus on whooping some *****.

I didn't really like the first one, but this is nothing like that at all. Great movie. Good characters. No love story. Just straight *** whupping and spy ****.

The Russo Brothers Tease Plans for Captain America 3

“The character was invented for an explicitly political purpose. So it’s hard to get away from that nature,” Anthony said.

The pair also teased that they’ll be building off of “Winter Soldier” for the upcoming third film, saying they will be “bringing some new elements to the table that will give us a twist on Winter Soldier.”

so i just realized something (and i don't know why it took me this long to realize it :smh:)
but, why wasn't hawkeye in this film? i mean... he is a part of shield, they didn't even mention him in this
and now that i think about it... he wasn't shown/mention in any movie in phase 2 :nerd:

Feige said ( I believe it was Feige) it'll be explained in AoU and not just Hawkeye but also why no one else helped like Hulk, IM, Thor, etc...

He might be undercover somewhere and that is why the first few scenes/shoots they had was with Hawkeye and the twins? He's the first to encounter them or something? Just a guess.

Last edited:
Cuz Hawkeye sucks :lol: Due to that Joss had to play up his role a bit in AOU.

The best thing they could do if they want to get a little more serious is pull a Bendis and permanently kill Hawkeye in the movie like they did in the comics for a while :lol: Granted it wouldn't be as meaningful or powerful as Cap dying but actually killing the arrow guy and not bringing him back would be a good sign.

Just saw this film again, very solid. Many great scenes and one of my favs was Fury in the truck getting attacked.

Very excited to see where Marvel goes from here.

Back
Top Bottom