Captain America & Thor's Costume Revealed: Avengers Assembling

not bad
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

I am not sure how or where they are going with the story in the movie, are they going to start in WWII and end in the present day?
Yea I think I remember reading an article with Joe Johnston mentioning that it'll end up in present day.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Not bad, in fact, I'm actually surprised. I was expecting something cheesy.

Good job.

same hear. I thought it was gonna be cheesy looking, but I actually like it a lot 
pimp.gif

the costume looks good for modern day captain america. but i think it would look too advanced for it to be in WWII. i do like how they didn't go with the little wings on the head and the red gloves/boots. certain things look good on comics but don't transcend well into movies.

Looks decent. Why no wings on the mask though? And it does look a little advanced to be WWII Capt.

Originally Posted by BTonNT

guess they didn't want him & Thore both having wings on their heads
laugh.gif

We don't know if Thor will have the wings though, we haven' seen a pic of him with the helmet on (unless I completely missed it).

Captain America costume is pretty good.

Maybe the storyline will be he's unfrozen and they need his help in the modern times?? Thus his suit looking so "futuristic" then in WWII

Thor costume looks crazy.

We're finally getting closer to what I wanna see.... a true crossover blockbuster event.. they need to reboot X-men and include a Spider-man cameo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

So the human torch is also captain america? That won't confuse anyone.

You forgot that Deadpool is the Green Lantern.
Is there a shortage on actors? 
Not really sold on Evans as Cap but we'll see what happens

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

So the human torch is also captain america? That won't confuse anyone.

You forgot that Deadpool is the Green Lantern.

Also they are rebooting the Fantastic Four movies because....They sucked. So he might not be playing Human Torch anymore.

Back
Top Bottom