Captain Morgan Appreciation Post.

The Captain and I had our good times, but he's done me wrong so many times.

That said, Cap'n and Hawaiian Punch FTW.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a fan. I've tried a lot of different rums, some high end, some not -- hell, I'm actually drinking a rum and cola as I type this -- and Captain definitely goes the best with Coke.

I'm a fan. I've tried a lot of different rums, some high end, some not -- hell, I'm actually drinking a rum and cola as I type this -- and Captain definitely goes the best with Coke.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

it aiint bad... but im a vodka guy
pimp.gif
Vodka is my favorite hard liquor too, but as they say, variety is the spice of life.  That's why I go to rum and whiskey sometimes to change things up. 

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

it aiint bad... but im a vodka guy
pimp.gif
Vodka is my favorite hard liquor too, but as they say, variety is the spice of life.  That's why I go to rum and whiskey sometimes to change things up. 

Captain Morgan is appreciated. I buy a 40oz every weekend. Sometimes I drink it all, sometimes I dont.

Captain Morgan is appreciated. I buy a 40oz every weekend. Sometimes I drink it all, sometimes I dont.

I used to be a heavy Hennessy drinker but I switched to Captain. It was Captain and coke, now its Captain and ginger ale. Cant go wrong. 
pimp.gif

I used to be a heavy Hennessy drinker but I switched to Captain. It was Captain and coke, now its Captain and ginger ale. Cant go wrong. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom