Car Advice Needed: Used Cars Under $10,000?

Ok I'm going back to college soon and I need a new car. I really don't know all that much about cars so I figured I'd ask your guy's opinion.

The criteria I have is basically good mileage (near 30 hwy), low insurance rates, and preferably automatic transmission, but I'd learn manual if I had to.

Right now I'm looking at Jettas, but I'm not sure...

Anyways, what do NT car heads suggest?

Ok I'm going back to college soon and I need a new car. I really don't know all that much about cars so I figured I'd ask your guy's opinion.

The criteria I have is basically good mileage (near 30 hwy), low insurance rates, and preferably automatic transmission, but I'd learn manual if I had to.

Right now I'm looking at Jettas, but I'm not sure...

Anyways, what do NT car heads suggest?

Acura RSX any year basically, if you know manual, you could find a Type S around that range ( faster than the base model )
but the base model you could find for 10k easily

Acura RSX any year basically, if you know manual, you could find a Type S around that range ( faster than the base model )

2003 Civic Si
pimp.gif

nicehf0.jpg

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Ya I considered an RSX, but I'm reading the insurance rates are high as hell.
ohwell.gif

I'm only 21, so I really get screwed on insurance...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Ya I considered an RSX, but I'm reading the insurance rates are high as hell.
ohwell.gif

I'm only 21, so I really get screwed on insurance...
30t6p3b.gif

I'll be looking for something soon myself around the 10k range, and I'm looking into a used G35. So you can check those out.

I'll be looking for something soon myself around the 10k range, and I'm looking into a used G35. So you can check those out.

Back
Top Bottom