Car Audio heads.. I got a question for you.

Whats up guys?? I wanted to ask what is better for internal car speakers.
A. Speakers that are hooked up to DECK-AMP-SPEAKERS

OR

B. Speakers that are hooked up to DECK - SPEAKERS.

Im in a little bit of a bind because im getting alot of work audio work done on my car on friday, and i just want to bang everything out at 1 time other than having to go back and forth.

Pics for your help 
happy.gif

5lscuw.jpg

Speakers hooked up to an amp are always going to give more power, as the deck's internal amp to power the speakers will usually just give a max of around 50 watts per speaker.

Originally Posted by oinker34

Speakers hooked up to an amp are always going to give more power, as the deck's internal amp to power the speakers will usually just give a max of around 50 watts per speaker.

Thanks!! i guess i might aswell keep it then.

Originally Posted by oinker34

12 watts*
Go with A 

I don't have them hooked up to the amp I'm okay with the sound it puts out. I'm no audiophile, don't have a big setup.

You really asking if speakers powered by an amp will be better than speakers powered by a head unit?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

You really asking if speakers powered by an amp will be better than speakers powered by a head unit?

well i dont know if it usually over powers the speakers thus blowing them out more often. or if its too much power that it distorts sound. lots of factors to think about with both options

well i dont know if it usually over powers the speakers thus blowing them out more often. or if its too much power that it distorts sound. lots of factors to think about with both options
Wait what? :lol:

I've never heard of someone going out of their way to upgrade speakers without an amp

You're going to want to have quality speakers that are amped if you're running subs... otherwise all bass and nothing else = :x

Back
Top Bottom