Car financing question - Lexus GS AWD

I know cause bought a wifey and put some cv3s stagger and joint was vibrating like a mug ... I research and it was like that on a bunch of people ... That's why I stay with my Americans.

What's makes you think that's every gs car? Could had just been your car that had a problem

The GS is bullet proof bruh one of the best value sedans out there along with the Accord and Camry. :lol:

I dribe damb near 25K miles a year and that ***** has held me down.

Dude above is right about the vibrations though, after every alignment mine tends to vibrate at 60-62mph for a few weeks then it goes away. My only complaint.
I know cause bought a wifey and put some cv3s stagger and joint was vibrating like a mug ... I research and it was like that on a bunch of people ... That's why I stay with my Americans.

Yea same I noticed it after a test drive then did some research and saw it was pretty common. Decided to cop anyway. Does yours girls just always vibrate? With mine it's just the steering wheel and it's only when I'm going a consistent 61mph or so. So weird and like I mentioned it always goes away.

Last edited:
Personally I don't see nothing wrong as long as the car is checked out well.
oh yeah the old reliable car fax. You obviously have no clue when it comes to buying vehicles.

You do know that there's nothing on the car fax that you don't report.

I wouldn't touch a car that had 5 owners, that most likely mean it had had 5 different places of service if they were actually being maintain. Bunch of hands ...

Last edited:
there are too many lexus gs in the world for u to b hung up on these two OP

wait and get abetter deal pa

Yea same I noticed it after a test drive then did some research and saw it was pretty common. Decided to cop anyway. Does yours girls just always vibrate? With mine it's just the steering wheel and it's only when I'm going a consistent 61mph or so. So weird and like I mentioned it always goes away.
I sold it shortly after and got her an SUV ...

I personally loved the car but not into foreigns ... I asked if she like the new one and she doesn't ... So

I have a Camry that I totaled.
I did repairs on my own and not through insurance.
It's basically two halves of a car to make 1.

You think that's on the carfax?

I have a Camry that I totaled.
I did repairs on my own and not through insurance.
It's basically two halves of a car to make 1.

You think that's on the carfax?
dude is dumb .. Talks all this about money houses car and had no idea about anything.

Do you have a license?

Motorcycle license, NO

oh yeah the old reliable car fax. You obviously have no clue when it comes to buying vehicles.

You do know that there's nothing on the car fax that you don't report.

I wouldn't touch a car that had 5 owners, that most likely mean it had had 5 different places of service if they were actually being maintain. Bunch of hands ...

That's your personal opinion. My challanger was a rental before I bought it at the auction. Never had a problem with it or any other older car but I can see why one would be concerned

Motorcycle license, NO
That's your personal opinion. My challanger was a rental before I bought it at the auction. Never had a problem with it or any other older car but I can see why one would be concerned
I'm not going to argue with you about purchasing a vehicle. However, with a rental vehicle although I wouldn't but one, the rental company are usually great with upkeep and maintenance. That's very different from 5 people owning one vehicle.

Last edited:
Don't put all your trust into a carfax. Make sure you get a buyers inspection from your own Mechanic and not the dealers

I'm not going to argue with you about purchasing a vehicle. However, with a rental vehicle although I wouldn't but one, the rental company are usually great with upkeep and maintenance. That's very different from 5 people owning one vehicle.

I understand and as I stated that is your personal opinion. I never had a problem

And what your basically saying is the previous owners couldn't keep up with same mantienace the rental company did?

:lol: thread was pretty dead before I left the house so I forgot about it.

I ended up going with car one. Could I have gotten a newer car? Yes but the best way I can describe is I love this GS model like some guys love old school mustangs, civics, etc.

I've been looking for months and I could not find a 2008-11 GS All Wheel Drive with less than 3 owners and less than 50k miles, premium everything(navigation, Mark Levinson premium stereo option, park assist, rear camera, etc) for 20k. I think it's a good deal. Most importantly I think I'll be satisfied, just hope everything works out tomorrow with the bank.

Be careful buying a AWD and putting stagger wheels on it. Especially the GS as they are known to give a weird vibration from it.

Thanks, I didn't know that. Are you familiar with Vossen CV3? Those are the rims that I want. I don't know much about rims.

5 previous owners ... Bruh ...

Personally I don't see nothing wrong as long as the car is checked out well.

I gotta agree with the guys who were against getting a car with all those owners. I went to check it out after I got approved for the loan on the first one(I didn't like the monthly payments due to my lack of credit history). As soon as I got within 10 feet of that car my mind was made up that I wasn't getting it.

- bumper full of scratches, left side bent.
- interior was bad, you could tell they didn't take care of it
- battery was dead

Dude knew I was coming and didn't even prep the car :smh

E4A7E20E-CA76-4297-98A5-D71624B5552B_1.jpg

E4A7E20E-CA76-4297-98A5-D71624B5552B_2.jpg

E4A7E20E-CA76-4297-98A5-D71624B5552B_22.jpg

Back
Top Bottom