Car heads! Is this a good deal for a 2010 TSX? Help needed! Pics

i hear it's almost impossible to negotiate on the new tsx's. but that price seems alright would be better if you can lower it closer to 30 but stillnot bad.

if your budget is 30k then i'd get the tsx. accord is alright but i would rather have the little more luxury over a v6 and cheaper price.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

$30k is the limit. TL is way too much, and the RDX my mom was considering but I believe the model is a few years old.

Im liking the fact the Accord has a V6 and its less, but its still an Accord. Im still pushing an Accord. Even my mom said its too damn common, but for a reason. Its a damn good value for a economy/semi luxury car.

TSX is just fabolous outside and in IMO.
That's what all Accord owners think...good value. If you want luxury, go with the TSX. Don't underestimate the difference in interiorroom...the TSX is pretty cramped in the back. I was car shopping not too long ago and both the Accord EX-L V6 and '09 TSX were options. Only thing thatheld me back from both was that it's "just" an Accord, meaning after a year, i'd get bored of the car, and the interior room of the TSX justwasn't for me. The TSX interior styling, however, is ridiculous.

How about a certified pre-owned car? You get the same dealership benefits and treatment if you were to buy new, and for less than Accord money, you can get alow-mileage '07 TL. Roomy, luxurious, great engine. Gets around 30 mpg on the highway.

I might get it to an even $31, I doubt I could get it for $30. The dude already gave it to us for $28,600 which is a few hundred-$1k under MSRP.

And naw bro, I dont want a Subaru even though the performance is better, its a family car which means luxury > performance.

I like the new TL, but its too expensive. And naw, I woudnt get the TSX in a manual. Its far too slow and underpowered, the V6 one doesnt come in manual either.
Truth.

The Accord is faster, straight up.

I choose TSX.

That 3-4k your paying for is name, prestige and the extra amenities like interior design, leather, etc. Another thing, you pull up to a light in your Accord,and next to you is a TSX, wouldn't you be like "damn, I was gonna copp that"?

But on to the Acura deal, $31,400 out the door is a good deal?

I'm going to be honest and say that is a fair price. MSRP starts at $29,300 + taxes should end up around 31k so, no its not a great deal but fair price.Like i said if you're going to drop money around the 30k price range why not add an extra 5k and get this TL w/ Luxury package, since they are offering a"deal" with you for that TSX. You get 280-300 bhp V6, way better interior and more spacous, nicer appearance, etc etc.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

$30k is the limit. TL is way too much, and the RDX my mom was considering but I believe the model is a few years old.

Im liking the fact the Accord has a V6 and its less, but its still an Accord. Im still pushing an Accord. Even my mom said its too damn common, but for a reason. Its a damn good value for a economy/semi luxury car.

That's what all Accord owners think...good value. If you want luxury, go with the TSX. Don't underestimate the difference in interior room...the TSX is pretty cramped in the back. I was car shopping not too long ago and both the Accord EX-L V6 and '09 TSX were options. Only thing that held me back from both was that it's "just" an Accord, meaning after a year, i'd get bored of the car, and the interior room of the TSX just wasn't for me. The TSX interior styling, however, is ridiculous.

How about a certified pre-owned car? You get the same dealership benefits and treatment if you were to buy new, and for less than Accord money, you can get a low-mileage '07 TL. Roomy, luxurious, great engine. Gets around 30 mpg on the highway.
His mom doesn't believe in used
laugh.gif
my mom is the sameway
eyes.gif

07-08 tl type s would've been
pimp.gif
would've had the luxury and decent performance..

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

That's what all Accord owners think...good value. If you want luxury, go with the TSX. Don't underestimate the difference in interior room...the TSX is pretty cramped in the back. I was car shopping not too long ago and both the Accord EX-L V6 and '09 TSX were options. Only thing that held me back from both was that it's "just" an Accord, meaning after a year, i'd get bored of the car, and the interior room of the TSX just wasn't for me. The TSX interior styling, however, is ridiculous.

How about a certified pre-owned car? You get the same dealership benefits and treatment if you were to buy new, and for less than Accord money, you can get a low-mileage '07 TL. Roomy, luxurious, great engine. Gets around 30 mpg on the highway.
His mom doesn't believe in used
laugh.gif
my mom is the same way
eyes.gif

07-08 tl type s would've been
pimp.gif
would've had the luxury and decent performance..
my cuz had the type S... car was fire in the Blue cw. Too bad he totaled it
smh.gif

Well another thing to consider is the APR. Mid 5s to 6 is what the TSX will give me, but a TL would be mid 3s. It doesnt matter too much cause overall, a TLwould be $37 after taxes. Far too much for our budget.

Im also trading in my tC which should bring the price down atleast $10 grand (still owe money).

The TSX backseat isnt cramped at all, its 3 inches less legroom than the Accord, but its still a decent amount. A huge leap from my tC backseat.

You can definetly find a CPO 2008 Acura TL Type S for well under $30,000 which is about the same HP of a 2010 TSX and its more roomy. Plus you will turn manyheads! The TL Type S comes standard with Navigation, which makes the interior dash board 100% better looking and 289 HP and sporty suspension with two toneinterior and lots of other goodies.

Go check them out! You will rethink your choices!!

Well another thing to consider is the APR. Mid 5s to 6 is what the TSX will give me, but a TL would be mid 3s. It doesnt matter too much cause overall, a TL would be $37 after taxes. Far too much for our budget.

Im also trading in my tC which should bring the price down atleast $10 grand (still owe money).

The TSX backseat isnt cramped at all, its 3 inches less legroom than the Accord, but its still a decent amount. A huge leap from my tC backseat.
Yeah sorry, totally forgot about the APR. But since you're on a budget plus the economy currently how it is, it's good you're planningthis out this way and it seems the accord it the best route. Basically, the best bang for your buck and what Honda's Mr. Opportunity would tell you. Yes,31k will get you downgraded performance wise but i guess the name plate makes up for it?
ohwell.gif

^ Well its not like im going to be using this on a track or try to speed down the road in this car, imma take it easy when I drive now (too many tickets). Idont mind a 4 cylinder.

I'd take the TSX.

We have an '07 Pilot and it's great except for road noise, which is terrible.

The Accord is a real nice car. My friend has one. Its fantastic on gas, reliability, etc. The Acura isn't as nice as I'd hope

I vote accord, best bang for buck. try to find out which dealers have leftover 08s you could probably get a steal

Originally Posted by nicefro

I'd take the TSX.

We have an '07 Pilot and it's great except for road noise, which is terrible.

The Giants won the Superbowl two years ago. That has about as much to do with Accords and TSXs as the Pilot comment.

The TSX is basically a "luxury" Accord, and i like the TSX. Get the TXS because it is also a 2010 which won'thurt resale.

Angel

Heres a third option which will get you the best of both worlds.

- Cop the fully loaded Accord
- Debadge the entire thing of the H and Accord emblems
- Cop the entire Acura TSX emblem set
- Install

And there you will be the first on the on the block with a "JDM" TSX
laugh.gif
I mean people will literally sit there and wonder did acura ever make that.

Back
Top Bottom