Car Heads need your Expertise!!! HONDA SI VS. RSX S-TYPE!!!??

okay so Im saving up to get my first car and I torn in between the two Ive always wanted a RSX S-type but Im thinking about A Honda Si also. From a 2002-2005model of either so i wanted to know from you guys the specs of the cars or which one is a better buy.

If you had chosen the EM1, I might have picked that, but since you said 02-05 for both, I'm gonna have to go with the Type S.
PS: Get the 05.

Type-S are lame man. Most of the kids driving them cant drive stick. Buncha Posers. Go with the SI.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Go with the type s, more potential. Or better yet, cop a g35 (very affordable now). More power plus RWD.
gas on the g35 is
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
but it is really appreciated.
happy.gif

to answer your question, id rather get a type S.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

8th gen civic si>RSX type s

i dont care what anybody say.

Yep. To the OP, go with the Type-S. My neighbor has a yellowish Si and it makes me vomit every time I go passed it

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

8th gen civic si>RSX type s

i dont care what anybody say.

Yep. To the OP, go with the Type-S. My neighbor has a yellowish Si and it makes me vomit every time I go past it

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Unphased4

Type-S are lame man. Most of the kids driving them cant drive stick. Buncha Posers. Go with the SI.

Si's are stick, too...
I'm aware of that, but I'm saying there's way more young inexperienced drivers in the RSX thinking their driving the fastest rocketship ever built. One of my friends crashed his 4 times before totaling it.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

dreballin91 said:
okay well lets make it a lil more specific like what makes the RSX better or the Si better

The Si has 160 horsepower while the Type S has 210.
But both have a K20, so it's not like they're too different. Comparing the Type S with the SI is like comparing the Type S with a Base RSX. The thingthat I don't like about the Type S is that it uses Premium gasoline. The SI uses regular unleaded. Both are great on gas and are manual.
I was looking at both, but if you want the SI, I would recommend getting the base RSX instead just because I'm a sucker for how it looks and that it'san Acura.

Heres a picture of the Si and specs
a clifford g5 alarm, a pioneer double dim with bluetooth(talk throught car) and ipod connection, all the speakers are blaupunkt, deep blue HIDs with 05 type rheadlights, an invidia exhuast, intake, and jvt racing headers, 18 inch black rims with chrome lip with brand new tires, $8,900 58,000mi

Heres the pics and specs of the RSX
The vehicle has been lowered, with new struts and a coilover spring system. Upgraded rear rotors and sway bar.19" low profile tires and wheels. SBC Forcebrake kit on front and back. Tuned catback exhaust.OEM cold intake header. This is how i bought it. Duel batteries with crossover relay (Two brand new Optimabetteries have just been put in). $4,200 29,000mi

Okay the choice I guess would seem evident due to mileage and price but I am still TORN
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Unphased4

Yea thats it, because a lot of the people who own them supposedly don't know how to drive them..the car is now lame. Your an idiot.

So your looking at the EP Si as well? Wow two of my favorite late model Honda/Acuras...thats a tough choice. I'd probably go with the EP because its lesscommon. Plus that RSX is riced out.

Back
Top Bottom