***CAR HEADS: Recommend Me A Stereo/Deck/Whateveryoucallit***

Man I'm clueless when it comes to car audio.  I'm looking to get a new car stereo and I want to make sure it has ipod/iphone/mp3 connectivity.  Any recommendations?  It's a 04 Camry.  My wife gettin upgraded to a Lexus RX and of course I get stuck with the older whip.  Ya'll help ya boy out.

P.S. Not looking to add any new speakers...My factory system has more than enough power plus I'd look like a damn fool tryna beat down the block...I just need a new deck I guess?

- Preciate it.

Man I'm clueless when it comes to car audio.  I'm looking to get a new car stereo and I want to make sure it has ipod/iphone/mp3 connectivity.  Any recommendations?  It's a 04 Camry.  My wife gettin upgraded to a Lexus RX and of course I get stuck with the older whip.  Ya'll help ya boy out.

P.S. Not looking to add any new speakers...My factory system has more than enough power plus I'd look like a damn fool tryna beat down the block...I just need a new deck I guess?

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

- Preciate it.
What's you budget?

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

- Preciate it.
What's you budget?

*paging monday
nerd.gif

Enh...no more than $500?  Is that possible?  Would prefer a little cheaper but I could do 5.

- Preciate it.

Enh...no more than $500?  Is that possible?  Would prefer a little cheaper but I could do 5.

- Preciate it.

I got this new Alpine younit in my car few weeks ago. It's satellight radio ready, iPhone/iPod ready, and also works with pandora radio

350 retale, came out to 220 with my girls discount

I got this new Alpine younit in my car few weeks ago. It's satellight radio ready, iPhone/iPod ready, and also works with pandora radio

On a scale of 1-10, how hard is it to install your own deck?

On a scale of 1-10, how hard is it to install your own deck?

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

link?
nerd.gif

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

link?
nerd.gif

- Preciate it.

^^ Damn that's fly as hell...a lil more than what I'm looking for but clean nontheless.  Good lookin on the Alpine recommendation though.

- Preciate it.

^^ Damn that's fly as hell...a lil more than what I'm looking for but clean nontheless.  Good lookin on the Alpine recommendation though.

- Preciate it.

You need to be more specific. Do you want use a regular in-dash? Do you want one with navigation? Do you want one with a DVD player? Do you want one with both? etc.

You need to be more specific. Do you want use a regular in-dash? Do you want one with navigation? Do you want one with a DVD player? Do you want one with both? etc.

I dont need DVD, NAV, none of that extra...just a good audio setup that has mp3/ipod/iphone connectivity with a nice interface.  Doesn't HAVE to be touch screen and all that.  I don't want cheapo, I want nice build and sound quality but I don't need a whole lotta bells and whistles either.  If I can get all that for my bread then cool but if I can get the BEST straight audio setup for my bread I'd rather that.  My current factory stereo is 6 Disc also if that matters any.

- Preciate it.

I dont need DVD, NAV, none of that extra...just a good audio setup that has mp3/ipod/iphone connectivity with a nice interface.  Doesn't HAVE to be touch screen and all that.  I don't want cheapo, I want nice build and sound quality but I don't need a whole lotta bells and whistles either.  If I can get all that for my bread then cool but if I can get the BEST straight audio setup for my bread I'd rather that.  My current factory stereo is 6 Disc also if that matters any.

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom