*Car Heads* Where can I shop/look for Classic Cars to buy?? Besides Ebay?? 71 or 72 Chevelle FTW!!!

just poppin in to say
pimp.gif
to everyone actaully finishing their projects.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awash242

Originally Posted by FENKELLandBIRWOOD

Originally Posted by Let Me Post

And yeah, I got mine of Craigs. IMO, thats your best bet.

Right now, it's getting ready to go under the knife and get painted. Should be within the next few weeks. I've been laggin a bit. The engine is already copped, and right now I'm just in the market for a transmission. My ****** f'd up on my a few weeks back. The car's gonna be taken apart to be painted. Once the firewall's painted, I'll be dropping the motor/transmission in, then it'll go back into the shop to finish the paint.

Once the paints done, the 12 bolt, brakes, rims/tires, and interior will be done.

Then... it's time to go for a cruise
laugh.gif

Thats whats up!!! Wish I was in the stage you in now!!! So how much was it??? And what state you cop it from???

And how about both of ya post the color so I can know!!! Thanks because I am still lookin for a crazy color nobody wont have here in Detroit....
House of Kolors Kandy Brandywine on a 71-72 Chevelle would shut your hood down...
pimp.gif

Like this dudes car http://www.layitlow.com/members/slamn78/ and what do they prices run???

Originally Posted by awash242

And yeah, I got mine of Craigs. IMO, thats your best bet.

Right now, it's getting ready to go under the knife and get painted. Should be within the next few weeks. I've been laggin a bit. The engine is already copped, and right now I'm just in the market for a transmission. My ****** f'd up on my a few weeks back. The car's gonna be taken apart to be painted. Once the firewall's painted, I'll be dropping the motor/transmission in, then it'll go back into the shop to finish the paint.

Once the paints done, the 12 bolt, brakes, rims/tires, and interior will be done.

Then... it's time to go for a cruise
laugh.gif

Thats whats up!!! Wish I was in the stage you in now!!! So how much was it??? And what state you cop it from???

And how about both of ya post the color so I can know!!! Thanks because I am still lookin for a crazy color nobody wont have here in Detroit....
House of Kolors Kandy Brandywine on a 71-72 Chevelle would shut your hood down...
pimp.gif

Like this dudes car http://www.layitlow.com/members/slamn78/ and what do they prices run???
Yeah thats it. To save on the cost you could go with the House Kolors Kandy Basecoat. Its a product they make that mimics the finish of a urethanecandy paintjob, without the cost of true candy. I can't really estimate how much it would cost because it depends on how much bodywork needs to bedone....but it wouldnt cost much more than any other standard color, because it gets sprayed and cleared like any other basecoat.

I paid 4200 for my Chevelle, and I'm in Cali.

Car had a turbo 350 ******, 350 motor wit 20k miles on it. Rust was pretty minimal. Had a dent on it though, and the interior looked like crap. Whateverthough, everything is going to be different by the time I'm through with it.

You decide on any wheels yet?
Yep, 20" Irocs for when I wanna just cruise around, and then old school rallys for when I wanna put that Stroker to the test.

I paid 4200 for my Chevelle, and I'm in Cali.

Car had a turbo 350 ******, 350 motor wit 20k miles on it. Rust was pretty minimal. Had a dent on it though, and the interior looked like crap. Whatever though, everything is going to be different by the time I'm through with it.

You decide on any wheels yet?
Yep, 20" Irocs for when I wanna just cruise around, and then old school rallys for when I wanna put that Stroker to the test.

Damn I kind of hate you now!!!
roll.gif
pimp.gif
$4200 is a great price...

But do any of you know where to cop crate motors for cheap??? My boy told me to just get a 2000 Tahoe 5.7L motor and throw in the biggest Cam I can...and itwould give me crazy HP.....it was something else he told me to do too, but cant remember off top of my head.... Can ya tell me if that sounds good or he justrepeating crap...

^What sized motor are you looking for? 350? 454?

I'm dropping a 383 Stroker in mine, and I paid 4405 for it.

Back
Top Bottom