Car thieves are something else.... vol. what part of the game is this?

So one of my girl's co-workers had their MDX stolen out of their driveway the other week. The police located the vehicle a few days later, and it wascrashed into a tree. Inside of the car, multiple deuces were dropped
sick.gif
. Feces EVERYWHERE....Nothing was taken out of the car...but there was +#+@ all over the place....I don't get it.

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

So one of my girl's co-workers had their MDX stolen out of their driveway the other week. The police located the vehicle a few days later, and it was crashed into a tree. Inside of the car, multiple deuces were dropped
sick.gif
. Feces EVERYWHERE....Nothing was taken out of the car...but there was +#+@ all over the place....I don't get it.

That #+#% is rediculous. Never heard of that one

Disrespect to the fullest.....

Sounds like it could be personal, any altercations with people in the neighborhood???

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Sounds like it could be personal, any altercations with people in the neighborhood???

Not that I know of...she's got a husband and two young children, and she is one of the nicest people I know.

Not that I know of...she's got a husband and two young children, and she is one of the nicest people I know.

Sounds like a textbook case
laugh.gif

Happened to my Aunt's Dodge Shadow early 90's. Found the car four hours away looking like a four door restroom.
They retro'd that part of the stolen car game on her
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

how'd it get stolen?

mdx's have a chip in the key that's needed to start the car.
I'm not sure of the year of the model....
they've always had the chip since the introduction.

telling tales?

is the car totaled or is insurance going to give her money to repair?

i hope insurance gives her enough money to purchase another car. i dont care about what i'm driving, someone takes a %@*# in my car, i'm never sittingin it again.

na i bet its just silly kids fam

kids wild now days

Back
Top Bottom