Carbon fiber on 2011 Concords

Do the carbon fiber on concords have a texture like the cool greys 2011 or is it just a smooth texture. On the edge on my concords cause its very dif carbon fiber from my CG 11s

Yes, there is a texture to the concords but it is not uniform or checkered like the Cool Greys or Breds. Got pics?

the carbon on the cool greys and bred 11s  are more visible checkers.. like silver-ish carbon + a darker silver/almost black carbon. the carbon on the space jams and concords are like all black checkers 

all carbon fiber should have a texture u gotta fill it... for the 11s..

but the 11s all have different carbon fiber style except for the

Concords/Space jams nd Coolgreys/Anniversary 

And the soles are like translucent other than tint blue
seems like the carbon fiber isn't beveled 

just feel it with your finger and when u fell something its real

fake ones just have a plastic rubber carbon fiber...

the blue tint just make it longer to turn yellow 

they usually turn to white in a couple's times u wore it

thats what happen to mine..

Well I just watched a review of concords an this one video said they are made of carbon fiber shank plate, anyone know bout this

Yeah, the carbon fiber is used to balance the foot in the shoe. There is physical texture to the carbon fiber. My Concords never lost their blue tint. Those look questionable.

The carbon fiber board on this one looks legit.
I've seen a good amount of concords because my cousin works for a retailer store. The carbon fiber board is not the same for all: some you can feel clear grid and some don't, and some are even pretty flat.But these are all different from the fake ones that is made of scratchable painted plastic crap.
The extent of blue tint also varies. Some b-grades are even way blue.

So there is not an absolute single answer or standard.

Legit, carbon is not the same every time look up how they do it the resin drys if there are bubbles they have to be sanded thats why some shoes are smooth and some are ruff. the ruff ones had no flaws and were left alone.

Back
Top Bottom