Cargo shorts

Noone's gotten a HJ in cargo shorts since nam

Seriously I love cargo's and colored flat fronts. When ever I see guys wearing Jort's I saw white trash. But now when I see guys with cut off Jort's I think booty bandits

no those look terrible. 

lmao at people rocking american eagle

wait are yall high school suburbanites? 

no those look terrible. 

lmao at people rocking american eagle

wait are yall high school suburbanites? 
cant wear hollister and AF either? 
mean.gif

Theres basically 2 reasons u wear cargo shorts
1. U like how they look
2. The pockets are useful

I just dont like the look anymore and have no use for the pockets but thats just me.

theres nothing wrong with em....you go out anywhere in the summer youll probably see people wearing them. Sum of my friends wear them *shrugs*

Its funny cuz there was never a definite "yea i dont like these anymore" moment, it was more like a subconscious gradual thing where i would wear them less and less then not at all.

But i mean if u wear them and like em do your thing.

Last edited:
I usually only wear shorts when I'm bumming it. I got one pair of j crew shorts other than that it's cut off dickies. :lol: I'm too cold blooded for shorts unless it's 100+ I'm in pants.

Both Beckham and DiCaprio will take ANY NTers wife with those cargos though, my own included....hell if she don't leave me for them, i would probably leave her because obviously her judgement is all types of messed up.

the only ones i wear are from american eagle. they don't go past the knee and aren't that bulky. some of the examples in this thread are overly extreme... but are these really that bad??

View media item 1684827

View media item 1684828
I wear jeans 70 percent of my day for work. I live in hotass weather. I rock these same exact joints. When i go out .
Cargos> *

American eagle are the perfect length and not super baggy. Bought some old navy and they were turrible.

I wear cargo shorts...But I make them myself out of military summer bdus.

The pockets are flat, don't bulge out and they don't have the corny hem or draw strings on the bottom like some retail shorts.

Last edited:
I just got my Polo ones for like $25. Pretty comfy and they're the only ones that don't look wicked short on me *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom