Carmelo Anthony put a hit out on Kat Stacks...*update* Stacks filed police report on Melo pg. 9

Dude offered 5g's to the next dude who slaps her around.  He then posted pics of the money, and said to record yourself doing it and mail him your address so he can get you the cash. 

C'mon Melo...
smh.gif

What is it about this chick?  When will these dudes learn. 
smh.gif

Dude offered 5g's to the next dude who slaps her around.  He then posted pics of the money, and said to record yourself doing it and mail him your address so he can get you the cash. 

C'mon Melo...
smh.gif

What is it about this chick?  When will these dudes learn. 
smh.gif

well that is going to get him suspended..

Yooo what I don't understand is all these dudes are famous... They probably have at least 1,000 options across the country.. Probably a few dozen in every city... Why hook up with a chick who is known to put the dude she has sex with on blast?? That ##*@ don't add up to me

Yooo what I don't understand is all these dudes are famous... They probably have at least 1,000 options across the country.. Probably a few dozen in every city... Why hook up with a chick who is known to put the dude she has sex with on blast?? That ##*@ don't add up to me

Originally Posted by Essential1

I know, right?  Plus dude just got married last month, and now he's caught up in some BS that will probably get him suspended....Melo is back on his stop-snitching/weed in the Gucci bag grind...I thought this dude grew up.  Guess not. 

This chick brings out the worst in folks....but I can only blame her so much.  At some point these dudes gotta smarten up. 

iHateKatStacks

RT @CarmeloAnthony @iHateKatStacks Naw I taste like death..... >> i'll die for ya sexxy [expletive] 4 minutes ago via web
iHateKatStacks

So which one of my groupie friends is at @LaLa husband hotel room bending over for @CarmeloAnthony ?
iHateKatStacks

here comes the insecure jealous wife @lala mad she at home ALONE while her hubby sharing his +##$ in China

lala

Come get these bird seeds I left for you @ihatekatstacks ... I AINT THE ONE.. I'm only gonna tell you ONE time.

Originally Posted by Essential1

I know, right?  Plus dude just got married last month, and now he's caught up in some BS that will probably get him suspended....Melo is back on his stop-snitching/weed in the Gucci bag grind...I thought this dude grew up.  Guess not. 

This chick brings out the worst in folks....but I can only blame her so much.  At some point these dudes gotta smarten up. 

iHateKatStacks

RT @CarmeloAnthony @iHateKatStacks Naw I taste like death..... >> i'll die for ya sexxy [expletive] 4 minutes ago via web
iHateKatStacks

So which one of my groupie friends is at @LaLa husband hotel room bending over for @CarmeloAnthony ?
iHateKatStacks

here comes the insecure jealous wife @lala mad she at home ALONE while her hubby sharing his +##$ in China

lala

Come get these bird seeds I left for you @ihatekatstacks ... I AINT THE ONE.. I'm only gonna tell you ONE time.

CRIMINAL THREATS!!! NBA SUPERSTAR CARMELO ANTHONY PUTS A BOUNTY ON KATT STACKS HEAD . . . 5 THOUSAND TO ANY GOON WHO ATTACKS HER!!!MediaTakeOut.com learned that NBA superstar Carmelo Anthony is about to be in a WORLD OF TROUBLE . . . with the NBA . . . and possibly with the POLICE.Here's what MediaTakeOut.com EXCLUSIVELY can report. Last night at just after 3:00 AM (ET), internet GROUPIE Kat Stacks sent an INAPPROPRIATE but harmless Tweet to recently married Carmelo. Carmelo's wife LaLa Vasquez IMMEDIATELY responded with a threat to Kat.But LaLa's tweets only served to ENRAGE her baller hubby. That's when, MediaTakeOut.com learned that Carmelo Anthony offered $5,000 to anyone who would "slap the sh*t" out of "pigeon faced" Kat Stacks. And what's more - he then posted a PHOTOGRAPH of the money.Why is this a problem. Well under MOST state laws it is ILLEGAL to offer money to harm another person. A person who makes such an offer is guilty of a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY. But there's more, if someone TAKES Carmelo up on the offer - Carmelo would then be GUILTY AS AN ACCESSORY to the assault. In either case, the crime carries a SUBSTANTIAL JAIL PENALTY with it.And Carmelo musta figured it out, because as of THIS MORNING his Twitter account was DELETED.Oh, and just in case Carmelo claims that his Twitter account was hacked - we saved the PHOTOS he posted on his OFFICIAL yFrog account. So either THAT account was hacked too . . . or . . . RUH ROH!!!This is an EXCLUSIVE MediaTakeOut.com report. Failure to credit MediaTakeout.com for this report is considered PLAGIARISM!!!

CRIMINAL THREATS!!! NBA SUPERSTAR CARMELO ANTHONY PUTS A BOUNTY ON KATT STACKS HEAD . . . 5 THOUSAND TO ANY GOON WHO ATTACKS HER!!!MediaTakeOut.com learned that NBA superstar Carmelo Anthony is about to be in a WORLD OF TROUBLE . . . with the NBA . . . and possibly with the POLICE.Here's what MediaTakeOut.com EXCLUSIVELY can report. Last night at just after 3:00 AM (ET), internet GROUPIE Kat Stacks sent an INAPPROPRIATE but harmless Tweet to recently married Carmelo. Carmelo's wife LaLa Vasquez IMMEDIATELY responded with a threat to Kat.But LaLa's tweets only served to ENRAGE her baller hubby. That's when, MediaTakeOut.com learned that Carmelo Anthony offered $5,000 to anyone who would "slap the sh*t" out of "pigeon faced" Kat Stacks. And what's more - he then posted a PHOTOGRAPH of the money.Why is this a problem. Well under MOST state laws it is ILLEGAL to offer money to harm another person. A person who makes such an offer is guilty of a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY. But there's more, if someone TAKES Carmelo up on the offer - Carmelo would then be GUILTY AS AN ACCESSORY to the assault. In either case, the crime carries a SUBSTANTIAL JAIL PENALTY with it.And Carmelo musta figured it out, because as of THIS MORNING his Twitter account was DELETED.Oh, and just in case Carmelo claims that his Twitter account was hacked - we saved the PHOTOS he posted on his OFFICIAL yFrog account. So either THAT account was hacked too . . . or . . . RUH ROH!!!This is an EXCLUSIVE MediaTakeOut.com report. Failure to credit MediaTakeout.com for this report is considered PLAGIARISM!!!

Melo, not a good look. These n's keep givin her ammo for them. Just dont say $$@$ to this bird @$% @%*@!. Plain and simple

Back
Top Bottom