Carmelo Anthony put a hit out on Kat Stacks...*update* Stacks filed police report on Melo pg. 9

So anything other than squaring up is a sucker punch and $#%$# move. I can tell alot of yall lost fights talking bout yo he snuck me.

So anything other than squaring up is a sucker punch and %@@!@ move. I can tell alot of yall lost fights talking bout yo he snuck me.

my @%*$+ melo dont play that 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

So anything other than squaring up is a sucker punch and %++#! move. I can tell alot of yall lost fights talking bout yo he snuck me.

laugh.gif

Basically ..

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

So anything other than squaring up is a sucker punch and %++#! move. I can tell alot of yall lost fights talking bout yo he snuck me.

laugh.gif

Basically ..

Originally Posted by bijald0331

So now it doesn't matter because any fight is inherently unfair? Okay. Then why does the term sucker punch even exist?

.....ill tell you:

- NewZ05 summed it up perfectly, but cats are convienently looking over it.

- the term sucker puch exists for those not engaged in a fight until someone punches them from their blindslide. just like:

103vmsl.jpg

- that guy had NO IDEA what wsa going on until it happened.......

- you could call Melos punch a sucker punch except for the fact that (by default) Collins was engaged in a fight for 30 seconds from the jump. you cant even say that Collins wasnt paying attention because he clearly knows Melo wants it with only him  for 10 whole seconds before he gets hit.

...i agree, he wasnt ready, but thats on him.

- im done  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

So now it doesn't matter because any fight is inherently unfair? Okay. Then why does the term sucker punch even exist?

.....ill tell you:

- NewZ05 summed it up perfectly, but cats are convienently looking over it.

- the term sucker puch exists for those not engaged in a fight until someone punches them from their blindslide. just like:

103vmsl.jpg

- that guy had NO IDEA what wsa going on until it happened.......

- you could call Melos punch a sucker punch except for the fact that (by default) Collins was engaged in a fight for 30 seconds from the jump. you cant even say that Collins wasnt paying attention because he clearly knows Melo wants it with only him  for 10 whole seconds before he gets hit.

...i agree, he wasnt ready, but thats on him.

- im done  
roll.gif

Here we go again.......via katstacks

Don't you ever put my life and my son life in danger!

Just filed a police report on @CarmeloAnthony

So the FBI getting involved since its an internet case

Originally Posted by Informerx

Didnt she say the same thing about bow wow and fab lol melo paper long his lawyers would eat this case this chick is nuts

Didnt she say the same thing about bow wow and fab lol melo paper long his lawyers would eat this case this chick is nuts

Back
Top Bottom