CARMINE 6 VS GRAPE 5

i got the grapes but not the CDP carmines. i think they are more or less just hype. the grapes are quite plain with a purple tongue and sole and goes for 250 apop. the carmines look pretty good, but when i put them on, there is just too much red. it looks kinda strange. but for display purposes in your house orwhatever (ie. not to wear), then i'd say the carmines hands down - prolly coz the carmines arent as plain as the grapes and i prefer the design of the vito the v....if picking a shoe to wear, then i gotta say neither - i agree with some of the others above who said the hares are way better than both theseshoes....

CArmines. its weird cuz i never like either before. but if i have to choose one to wear, carmines will win everytime.

own both and id have to go with the Carmine...that is a sick shoe...i was super excited when the 6/17 pack released because I didnt have the OGs

both are overrated but its a tough pik, ill prolly go with grapes b.c of the colorway, every jay is whiote red nd blak.

i own all three (carmines,grapes, and hares) all look beautiful, but imo i wiould have to say the grapes, the colors are awesome and i jus love the way thesole of the shoe looks.

i mean both are great, but i like the v better, not just the color...also the color blocking on the carmine annoys me a bit compared to the other vi's

both are great but grapes all day but idc i have both and wearing my hares right now

carmines for grape...
but got another carmines... problem solved...
but money problem getting big

Carmines for sure! The VI is my fav shoe and my fav colorways are carmine and white/infrared!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I have 4 pairs or Carmines and 2 pairs of White/Midnights sofar!
To me, grapes are horrible colorway imo.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom